No announcement yet.

Eating times question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    lol, almonds and yogurt aint no cookin mick. i jus love my almonds, and i eat yogurt for the carbs before the workout. and i agree with u about u mastery of science, cooking is indeed for girls....
    but now u hurt my feelings.....
    haha yoghurt and almonds is as far as cooking goes in my ****ing house! hahahaha.

i'm the only person you know who can burn water.

Sorry speedkillz, didn't mean to hurt your feelings.... hows about you PM me your address and i send you some nuts and yoghurt! lol

haha.

Comment

Originally posted by ryu89 View Post
      heh, well maybe 7 days Is alot. but maybe thats why 3 of those kids have belts already, and his forth fighter being robbed from it.

then again, im not those kids...not yet.
      hey man if u can do it, more power to u brother. i hope u get one of those belts too dude!

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
        haha yoghurt and almonds is as far as cooking goes in my ****ing house! hahahaha.

i'm the only person you know who can burn water.

Sorry speedkillz, didn't mean to hurt your feelings.... hows about you PM me your address and i send you some nuts and yoghurt! lol

haha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! dont worry about ur forgiven water under the bridge.... plus i have more nuts and yogurt than i can handle LOL!!

Comment

heh, well maybe 7 days Is alot. but maybe thats why 3 of those kids have belts already, and his forth fighter being robbed from it. there mostly younger teenagers there. if they have been doing this for years, im sure i can catch on to it aswell. i must rest my legs though. ill just lay off on the jump rope a little.

so i ate a sandwich and some fruite juice around 4:30. small meal. i took it down easy. i dont feel full, and it still took the hunger away. i should be good.

ill try the yogurt with a banana whenever i get to the groceries next week

Comment

gah, stupid slow computer...i was trying to eddit.

Comment

Originally posted by ryu89 View Post
              whens it good to eat when going to the gym 7 days a week from 6pm - 9 pm? usually if i eat before i go to the gym, i feel like vomiting during the workout. but if i dont eat, i fell week and powerless when working out...any suggestions?

what should i eat as well?

What you should eat and when you should eat will depend on your age, your level of fitness, and your schedule. It usually takes years to figure out what works for your body, and how to maintain a high level of fitness. You will never achieve a 100% fitness if you don't discipline your food intake. The important thing is to remember is to stick to your schedule and get a large variety of natural foods in your diet. It is only common sense that you should avoid putting a large burden on your stomach before heavy training or a fight.

Comment

the sandwich went well. so i guess ill stick with that from now on.

thanks

Comment

Working...
                X