No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: I Was Surprised at How Slow Carl Froch Was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ward: I Was Surprised at How Slow Carl Froch Was

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City - Carl Froch claimed he simply could not cope with Andre Ward's slick skills during his unanimous points defeat in the Super Six final. Ward's superior speed and watertight defence frustrated Froch from the first bell and he handed over his WBC super-middleweight title after the WBA king in Atlantic City. Ward, who won by scores of 115-113, 118-110 and 115-113, agrees with his British opponent, stating that his dazzling handspeed helped him take control of the fight from the opening bell.

[Click Here To Read More]

damn...really Ward?

I could have told you that...He is Slower the Abraham, that dude moves like a 80 year old man lol

Nothing against Froch, I like the guy, he is a damn Warrior...BUT him and Speed should never be mentioned in the same sentence lol
    Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 12-18-2011, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Yes he was.....everything about him was slow

Comment

Yep. Slow and wide.

Comment

I like Froch but it cant be denied. Just look at the taylor/Froch fight. When Taylor looks like the slick boxer, than we know somethings wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
            I like Froch but it cant be denied. Just look at the taylor/Froch fight. When Taylor looks like the slick boxer, than we know somethings wrong.
            Taylor is a very skilled boxer what are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Taylor is a very skilled boxer what are you talking about?
              Skilled? Yes. Evasive? No. Taylor looked like a slick, elusive fighter with froch which was never his style.

Comment

Yes, incredibley slow.

Slow hands, feet, reflexes and not great timing either.

What seperated him from the pack was his heart, stamina, toughness, chin, determination, mental toughness and will to win.

He's a class above everyone in the tornument in that regard only people that come close or can match him most of those catergories are Ward and Kessler.

His skills and boxing ability like I have been saying for months on end are average at best.

The Abraham fight despite being a good and suprising performance overrated his skills and ability to a whole different dimension.

Ward's different class, and he showed it.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City - Carl Froch claimed he simply could not cope with Andre Ward's slick skills during his unanimous points defeat in the Super Six final. Ward's superior speed and watertight defence frustrated Froch from the first bell and he handed over his WBC super-middleweight title after the WBA king in Atlantic City. Ward, who won by scores of 115-113, 118-110 and 115-113, agrees with his British opponent, stating that his dazzling handspeed helped him take control of the fight from the opening bell.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  I wasn't

Comment

Yet Ward only beat him by one round.

Comment

Working...
                    X