No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner will be the next fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• larry based his assumption when broner schooled and easily defeated an old paraplegic old woman.

Comment

• lmao this thread stays ethering Larry. I'm sorry but he's just not gonna make it there. Broner's most notable fight was the Maidana asswhoopin. He has fought nobody since then

Comment

• [QUOTE=LarryXXX;11894507]im calling it now.....anyone doubt me?[/QUOTE

You know... All kidding aside I respect you and big Dunn. I mention him because he also thinks bronzer has real talent. Thing is I don't see it. Bronner imo, is not near the natural that Judah was coming up and he has half even zabs brainpower vis a vis drive. Bronner hangs in there when hit...but I am not even convinced his chin is all that.he makes no adjustments on the fly, has no concept of distance or timing. He has power but it does not carry and he cannot swarm.... So he cannot aspire to be in the mind of an early Holyfield or Armstrong... So tell me what I am missing?

Comment

• Eve of his fight, on the day he came in overweight... I gotta bump this classic

Comment

• http://sports.yahoo.com/news/why-adr...195102495.html

Adrien Broner will one day go down as an ATG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
                http://sports.yahoo.com/news/why-adr...195102495.html

Adrien Broner will one day go down as an ATG.
                Lmao....

This quote will end up in someone's sig

Comment

• This thread is awesome. Larry was big javi before big javi. lmao

Comment

• Bump

Molina made broner look like Floyd in there tonight...

It reminded me when jeff lacy made old roy jones look like roy 1995

Comment

• This thread is obvious of the type of trolls we have on NSB creating these threads to gain attention on an obvious joke n look how many pages it has made lol

eventually these trolls get exposed but yall fell for it, there is other threads that are getting erased but this one is still alive lol

Comment

Working...
                      X