Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner will be the next fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what I took from this lose... The man focuses to much of being a mirror of Floyd Mayweather! Period! He is young but needs to focus on his gifts utilizing those gifts the correct way. He focused too much tonight counter punching an aggressive fighter who was very effective. Floyd was effective because of pacmans lack of efficiency... If he were effective like Porter I see Mayweather successfully adjusting unlike Broner.

I doubt a fighter of the decade, if continues this fighting style and lack of proper training. I see other fighters with more well rounded mental abilitys unlike Broner. He gets frustrated very quickly, he shows his frustration which is worse. If he gets a new trainer, gets some positive motivation and thinking (the correct positive thinking) I could see a bright future. Unfortunately I don't see that happening.

Comment

• Broner carrying dat sport doe, LMAO!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Lol i cant even talk, i thought broner was the future of boxing in 2012,2013.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          You do realise it's possible to be a Floyd fan and think Broner sucks right?
          Broner just realized tonight that just because you try to emulate Floyd, including the fouling technique, it doesn't mean that the ref will not deduct points when you foul all night long. It took an excruciating amount of fouling until the ref called it. The crowd let the ref know it with their jeer.

Comment

• i think larry rushed too much with this thread

Comment

• Broner needs to start dedicating himself and stop blowing up between fights. He should not be fighting welterweights. 140 shoud be his weightclass for a couple more years.

He also needs a better trainer. Barry Hunter would be good.

Comment

• Give up people, he is the second coming of Andre Berto.

Comment

• he should stay at 140

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    Give up people, he is the second coming of Andre Berto.
                    Andre Berto = A.B = Adrian Broner

Comment

• yall just wait,, we still got what like 7 years left in this decade right??

how many years in a got damn decade again?

Comment

Working...
                      X