Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: F*** Mayweather's Manager, I Hold All The Numbers!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    Not that I think any of this stuff is important, but Conor is pulling his numbers with a sport that's in its infancy.
    True but their sport's infancy is in an era that's highly advanced from the technology and social media standpoint. I don't see it growing much more from here.

Comment

Conor is highly overrating how easy it is to get a boxing license. Any ******* that can jog on a treadmill for 12 minutes without having a heart attack can get a boxing license.

I'm still of the opinion Conor isn't fighting til the 2nd half of 2017 cuz of his kid on the way & is just using this Floyd thing as one of his major ways to stay relevant & in the news. Its a smart strategy today when attention spans are at an all time low.

Remember it, write it down, take a picture, but Conor won't be fighting til the big July UFC in Vegas (yes Vegas despite the current drama between Conor & Vegas) or he'll show how big his dick is the UFC again & fight in August or September & it'll be bigger than the big July UFC like he showed up UFC 200. And he definitely won't be fighting anyone in the boxing ring cuz the UFC is likely to have his fighting career on lock until some court **** goes down best case scenario.

Comment

It would of been the best if mcgregor would of called them lovers

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          True but their sport's infancy is in an era that's highly advanced from the technology and social media standpoint. I don't see it growing much more from here.
          Social media doesn't compensate for the 100 years of cultural history boxing has in its favour. Hard to know what its growth prospects are.

Comment

Conor never lets the truth get in the way of a good yarn.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              I would take this bet. The UFC for sure gots better days ahead of it. Hell the TV deal they got coming up in a couple years is already being talked about as doubling or tripling their original deal.

Comment

Ive seen some footage of Mcgregor boxing sparring and the truth is he's crap.The little man should stick to MMA and keep well clear of boxing as any top ten from 10st upwards would hammer him.........and Floyd ..lol.

Comment

How come i never see reporters remind Connor that he isnt even the best in his own sport?

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    How come i never see reporters remind Connor that he isnt even the best in his own sport?
                    Is that relevant?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      I would take this bet. The UFC for sure gots better days ahead of it. Hell the TV deal they got coming up in a couple years is already being talked about as doubling or tripling their original deal.
                      You would have to say they have a good shot. They are under professional management who have a major interest in the long term growth of the sport as a hole, rather than trying to squeeze every cent they can out of the short term.

I read earlier today that the Fertittas dropped $44m into the sport in its loss making days. Somewhat mystifying to then consider how little Haymon achieved with $1Bn.

Comment

Working...
                      X