No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao Must Be SHO PPV, FMP Promoting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
    so it's true. pacquiao has to sign up with tmt first.
    what a coward. this guy has to disappear from the sport asap.

why the 2 things he asked for should be a given. if pac aint willing to admit floyd is not the A side then why are u guys even talking **** to floyd. Its plan as day floyd is willing to fight him why wouldnt it be on showtime people i mean come on do u not want the fight ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
      just admit that you're a scared coward and people would stop from glamoring a fight with pac.

fuckin' fraud...!
      i still dont understand why this is a big deal its not even an argument whos the A side all he wants is it to be on showtime and be promoted by golden boy/tmt i seriously dont see the big deal

Comment

• Comment

• Just say you don't wanna fight him geez. Tired of these damn road blocks from Floyd

Comment

• Arum will never allow Pacquiao to fight without Top Rank promoting the fight. Mayweather Promotions and Top Rank will never find middle ground. Golden Boy Promotions does not have a say on this one either. Floyd Mayweather will retire soon, undefeated but without ever facing the second best of his era.

Comment

• These demands are the final nail in the Mayweather-Pacquiao coffin. The fight wasn't happening 5 years ago & it definitely ain't happening now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ktfo View Post
                what happened to the days where boxing fans could just be fans and look forward to good fights. Nowadays all people talk about is who ducked who, who does more ppv, who's the a-side, what gloves to wear, usada, what network is better, blah blah blah. People speak like they're in the camp and have this insider information, it's pathetic. Mayweather has dumbed down the sport that so many before him have passed from generation to generation. Boxing needs floyd & pac to just retire so order can be restored.
                damn straight!!,my friend!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by megadeth View Post
                  You obviously read english as well as Floyd does. Please quote where I said anything about Floyd not having to pay JMM. I'll wait!
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...9#post14937299

Your comment number78 was your response when I asked you if mayweather paid marquez for coming in overweight. You said no. Now don't be a hypocrite like your lover floydie

Comment

• Originally posted by rambov View Post
                    Team Arum will accept these terms.....i.e.if they want the fight.

Pac is no champ....no matter how much you guys cut it.......he could fight Thurman but then again we all know he won't.
                    Thurman is mayweather's mandatory, but you know he won't fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                      Uh so Fraud jrs latest insulting offer doesnt convince you its ALWYS been him that prevents this fight from happening time and again???? OOOOOOooook.....
                      mayweather's surprise for may is probably a 2nd fight with cotto. That'll be a big mistake.

Comment

Working...
                      X