Collapse
No announcement yet.

All aboard The Soto Karass express!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love too see Soto Karass pull it off but i think he's tailor made for Berto.

Comment

Karass definitely a live dog in this one.

Should be a good fight, especially when Berto gasses out after a few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Karass definitely a live dog in this one.

Should be a good fight, especially when Berto gasses out after a few rounds.

Hes got a shot for sure. The further it goes the more I like his chances.
        Not a big puncher but if Guerrero can drop & hurt Berto, Karass can and I think his bodywork could serve him well down the stretch.

Man I seriously don't rate Berto, feel the guys equally as limited as Karass is if not more so personally.

Comment

This will be a good action packed fight, shame most people dismiss this fight because its between two "bums" in their words not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Hes got a shot for sure. The further it goes the more I like his chances.
            Not a big puncher but if Guerrero can drop & hurt Berto, Karass can and I think his bodywork could serve him well down the stretch.

Man I seriously don't rate Berto, feel the guys equally as limited as Karass is if not more so personally.
            All he has is handspeed and decent pop. That is it.

He literally has nothing else.

No defense, no skills, no footwork/speed, no ability to adjust, no inside game, no stamina, no Ring IQ, the guy doesn't even have a fighting style for crying out loud.

Literally anytime he faces a fighter who's average or better he either loses or struggles badly.

I don't think Karass will be any different because he's average. Even if Berto wins which really he should, it won't be easy and he'll likely struggle.

Comment

this is Soto-Karass' big chance...win and get Floyd...i expect him to give his all

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                this is Soto-Karass' big chance...win and get Floyd...i expect him to give his all
                When I saw you were the last comment I was 99% sure this was going to be your post.

If Soto-Karass knocked him out in once punch he still won't get the Floyd fight though. I think Floyd's next few fights are all set up, should be beat Canelo.

Comment

Bum fights 2014! I like how Soto Karass always comes to fight but I don't know if he can be the one to expose Berto again. Karass has been in a lot of wars who knows how much he's got left in him.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    When I saw you were the last comment I was 99% sure this was going to be your post.

If Soto-Karass knocked him out in once punch he still won't get the Floyd fight though. I think Floyd's next few fights are all set up, should be beat Canelo.

you know, i saw Berto at the mall here in SoCal about a year ago...for the life of me, i dont know how he makes 147...dude was huge

Comment

I think any fighter has a chance against Berto if they hold their own in the first five or six rounds. Soto-Karass included. He throws a lot of punches in the fights I've seen too, if he gets to the late stages of the fight I could see him outworking Berto every round.

Comment

Working...
                      X