Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard SCHAEFER in the Steroid Lawsuit: "PACQUIAO's Head Has Gotten Bigger".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andre the giant View Post
    Damn gino you're working hard to become the best troll on boxingscene .
    yeah. by posting a statement from a deposition that draws enough interest to generate 30 pages

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
      guys the pics don't really tell us anything. You need to consider how far away from the weigh in each pic was taken and the lighting. Lighting can accentuate and make even the fattest bastard look pleasing.

Hard to compare. Even with pics showing Manny's big ass head compared to another guy, in alot of them Manny is standing closer to the camera lense, so ofcourse he will look bigger.

All this aside most posters know i think moving from 130 to 147 in under two years, getting faster and stronger, and punching harder and taking a better punch is very difficult to imagine, especially when you add in team MP reaction to OST i think it's silly not to question him. Throw in Ariza's arrival to coincide with this meteoric rise and questions should be asked.
      I don't take that whole Tim is on PEDs either. Just mocking some in here that claim when someone is ripped they're automatically on PEDs. You claim one may be on it, yet, dismiss the other one? I think they are both innocent until evidence can prove otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
        guys the pics don't really tell us anything. You need to consider how far away from the weigh in each pic was taken and the lighting. Lighting can accentuate and make even the fattest bastard look pleasing.

Hard to compare. Even with pics showing Manny's big ass head compared to another guy, in alot of them Manny is standing closer to the camera lense, so ofcourse he will look bigger.

All this aside most posters know i think moving from 130 to 147 in under two years, getting faster and stronger, and punching harder and taking a better punch is very difficult to imagine, especially when you add in team MP reaction to OST i think it's silly not to question him. Throw in Ariza's arrival to coincide with this meteoric rise and questions should be asked.
        oh.....opinions

Comment

• Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
          I believe it's a combination of loading him up with carbs, training with roach, and Arizas different methods of strengthening/cardio/speed exercises. You factor in that he no longer has to cut weight .. and the results speak for themselves.
          Do carbs build muscle?

Comment

• Let me say this Timothy Bradley was on ROID he need OST. Just for the heck with it.

Comment

• Well i was more referring to the fact that you make like 2-3 anti pac threads every day . Good trolling bro .

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                Was he drained? Ever see Pac gassing out in fights against MAB, EM or JMM? Ever see him weakened?

If not, how was he drained exactly?
                Does weighing more on fight night an advantage or disadvantage if you weighed the same on the weigh in? Does it make you slower or faster? More resistant to punches or not? See, how easy I did that too.

Comment

Do carbs build muscle?
                  You need that protein too.. Don't forget the shakes.

Carbs = fuel. Protein = building blocks. Dont forget the other nutrients needed.. calcium.. different vitamins. A lot involved.

Comment

Do carbs build muscle?

Yes it can

Ketogenic diet..

http://www.simplyshredded.com/resear...-mcdonald.html

Comment

• Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
                      I don't take that whole Tim is on PEDs either. Just mocking some in here that claim when someone is ripped they're automatically on PEDs. You claim one may be on it, yet, dismiss the other one? I think they are both innocent until evidence can prove otherwise.
                      Nobody is claiming because Pacquiao is ripped that he's on PEDs.

Comment

Working...
                      X