Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judah: Matthysse a Much Harder Puncher Than Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathysse probably does hit harder but Danny is a little more polished and is a smart fighter. It will be interesting to see if Lucas can get past Peterson.

Comment

zab is probably right, Mattyse is probably the biggest hitter at this weight, at least it looks that way. He's got that heavy hands vibe to him.

that said, garcia is a bit quicker and is more polished. Mattyse could give anyone a good fight though, he's a beast.

Comment

Sounds like margacheato saying...."that didnt hurt as he gets punched 50 times in the face"...lol

Comment

People do realize that they asked Zab that question? Its not like he just randomly said it. There is a video of them asking him that specific question.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Your being unfair tbh..When Garcia fought Khan he was not giving a shot by most on this forum..I have the thread to prove it(I was also one who did not give him a real shot)..So now we are taking that win away from him..

Does this sound fair to you bro..
            Garcia was an unknown commodity, and yes he deserved credit for beating Khan. However, we knew before that fight that Khan had suspect punch resistance, so was it really a shocker that Garcia was capable of knocking him down? Garcia doesn't have a big track record of putting guys on their ass like Matthysse does. Garcia didn't put Holt or Campbell down, but what's brought up frequently is how Lucas didn't finish Zab off. Both can be chalked up as learning experiences. Garcia can punch (obviously), and he's not the guy you want to let tee off on you. I just think Matthysse punches a bit harder. What's gonna matter, if they do fight, is which can take the other guy's punch better.

Of course, Matts gotta get past Peterson first, which could prove to be his biggest challenge yet.
            Last edited by kiaba360; 04-28-2013, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Garcia was an unknown commodity, and yes he deserved credit for beating Khan. However, we knew before that fight that Khan had suspect punch resistance, so was it really a shocker that Garcia was capable of knocking him down? Garcia doesn't have a big track record of putting guys on their ass like Matthysse does. Garcia didn't put Holt or Campbell down, but what's brought up frequently is how Lucas didn't finish Zab off. Both can be chalked up as learning experiences. Garcia can punch (obviously), and he's not the guy you want to let tee off on you. I just think Matthysse punches a bit harder. What's gonna matter, if they do fight, is which can take the other guy's punch better.

Of course, Matts gotta get past Peterson first, which could prove to be his biggest challenge yet.
              I think Peterson will be the best fighter Matt's shared a ring with no question about it..No offense to Judah or Alexander...

Comment

I know It is crazy.... bc you didn't really beat him you bum.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Read the article. Calls Danny a strong puncher with good skills and says no disrespect but Matthysse hits harder.

Also, something you would find out if you actually read more than the title, it seems as if the interviewer asked Zab Judah who would win between Matthysse and Garcia.
                  TL; DR.

Comment

That's fairly obvious. In my last RING magazine, Zab did The Best I Faced segment and said Lucas' power is unreal and his chin is the best he's faced too.

Comment

Originally posted by mistermartin View Post
                      I know It is crazy.... bc you didn't really beat him you bum.
                      You nasty troll. Don't have anything better to do than bash a still good fighter in Judah? The guy gave a heck of a fight to Danny! Even Danny himself said Judah is good!

Comment

Working...
                      X