Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judah: Matthysse a Much Harder Puncher Than Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't recall Matthysse hurting Judah like Garcia did.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
      who was great that matthyse knocked out?
      You could say the same thing for Garcia. Besides Morales who WAS great years ago and 3 or 4 weight classes below 140. Say what you want about Matthysse's resume he would've stopped the best guys Danny faced obviously with the exception of Judah, who neither was able to stop. Lucas would've murdered Holt, Morales or Khan. IMO Judah was fresher when he faced Matthysse and Matthysse was also much greener than Garcia faced Judah.
      But none of that matters really. The Peterson Matthysse winner beats Garcia and Khan. Garcia is a all around good fighter but his defense isn't that great and he can be hit. Peterson decisions him and Matthysse stops him.

Comment

People dickride Lucas to the point it makes it hard to be a fan of him. What happens once he takes an L to Peterson? Matter of fact I am taking bets on that fight.

Comment

7:35 "Garcia hits nothing like Lucas"

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          I don't recall Matthysse hurting Judah like Garcia did.
          When Matthysse dropped Judah he was hurt alot worse and Zab partially blocked the punch, didn't help. He was hurt multiple times in the late rounds basically trying to just survive at times.

Comment

doesn't matter neither guy could stop Judah do it's a wash

Comment

Funny how people are already putting Lucas and Danny in the same ring. Lucas still gotta go thru Peterson, and Peterson is not a joke...

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
                People do realize that they asked Zab that question? Its not like he just randomly said it. There is a video of them asking him that specific question.
                This is a very old way of criticizing a fighter on here. Just read the title of the thread and go comment negatively on the fighter based on the title.

Some even read the article but seem to not comprehend that the fighter is just answering questions.

I thought Judah was just trash talking when I read the title, then I actually read the article [something 1000+ readers seem to skip]. "I can't be the judge of who would win" = This indicates he was asked who would win between Garcia vs Matthysse. "But I can say Lucas Matthysse is one of the hardest JWW punchers in the division right now" - He gave his assessment on Matthysse's power, from first hand experience. "Danny has good skills. Danny is a strong puncher too" - Judah giving Garcia props for his skills and punching power. "No disrespect - nothing like Lucas" - Giving his fair comparison between the two's punching power.

What do dummies who do not read get out of the title: Sour grapes.
                What you should get if you actually read the article: Judah's giving both of them props and comparing their power.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky1978 View Post
                  Funny how people are already putting Lucas and Danny in the same ring. Lucas still gotta go thru Peterson, and Peterson is not a joke...
                  Peterson will beat Matthysse.

Comment

Zab definitely stood in with Garcia a hell of a lot more than he did against Matthysse, which may be a sign that he didn't respect Garcia's punch as much. Not sure he should be saying this when he spent three rounds wobbling around, though.

Comment

On Since 9/08/2012 Mathhysse became Garcia mandatory but Matthysse could lose that right if he beats Peterson.

Comment

Working...
                      X