No announcement yet.

11-year-old Tennessee boy shoots 8-year-old girl over argument about puppy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
    We are at a point of no return in America. If they really want to fix the gun problem, all the Government have to do is BAN ALL FIREARMS NATIONWIDE, EXCEPT FOR POLICE OFFICERS AND MILITARY PERSONEL. Once the person serving active duty is done, take their firearm as well. That way, we would be left with fists and knives, which is better than having access to a firearm. Why is it necessary to allow citizens to carry a firearm? It isn't necessary, at all. Guns and machines make ordinary men feel more powerful/invincible. It's a FACT! America doesn't want to fix it. The confederate flag waving left wing NRAA guys, are a HUGE part of the problem. Men in general piss me off because of their mentalities. You see it on here all the time. The immature, egotistical, arrogant, hot-headed posters It's sad.
    what we need is font control.
    Last edited by Left Hook Tua; 10-07-2015, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      lol............

Comment

Comment

It's a process...

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          great idea now tell me who's gonna take the illegal firearms that are use by gang members (and this includes the government) off the street or do we just become sitting ducks for the thugs?

There are several ways to get guns out of the hands of thugs. First of all, you have to want to. We have the strongest military in the world. If they did a nationwide crack down in the streets, they will eventually get to the point. Anyone caught with possession of a firearm, gets put to DEATH. Period. I can guarantee you a change will come. This is a harsh world we live in, so it's time to stop pretending it's not. This is a state of emergency now. It's time to go to WAR. Crime will go all the way down and the future will become safer for us citizens all over the country.

Comment

There are several ways to get guns out of the hands of thugs. First of all, you have to want to. We have the strongest military in the world. If they did a nationwide crack down in the streets, they will eventually get to the point. Anyone caught with possession of a firearm, gets put to DEATH. Period. I can guarantee you a change will come. This is a harsh world we live in, so it's time to stop pretending it's not. This is a state of emergency now. It's time to go to WAR. Crime will go all the way down and the future will become safer for us citizens all over the country.
            can't use military for law enforcement.

and good luck finding my ak and sks.

i had sweetpea 50 hide it for me at his house.

Comment

Comment

yeah because he couldn't kill an 8 yr old girl with say a hammer or a knife or a bat.

the talk should be why an 11 yr. old would kill an 8 yr. old girl.

something wrong with that kid. that kid better not get out in 6-7 yrs.
                Jesus Christ almighty.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  yes they do.

the murder capitals of the world are usually totalitarian regimes and narco-zones. the governments obviously don't report the killing they do. US government is up there as well, but that's another topic, as we generally don't kill our own civilians.

and saint louis, Missourri, where devon alexander grew up. that's in the top 20

detroit and baltimore are in the top 50 as well as far as murder rate [murders per 100K] goes. chicago would be up there if the killings were taking place within city / metropolitan region limits.
                  I was obviously talking with regards to the thread topic.

There have been a few ridiculous instances the past year in America were an INFANT has killed somebody or themselves.

Comment

Looking at the people with guns here, I suspect they are insecure in some way. It may be their weight, lack of fighting ability or that they feel like if a big man came to their house that they may just get robbed and do nothing about it.

Comment

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...mother-walmart

Remember folks, the issue is why did he kill her, not what used to do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X