Collapse
No announcement yet.

11-year-old Tennessee boy shoots 8-year-old girl over argument about puppy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new england, since youre posting all these top city murder rates.

what are the gun laws in those countries?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      Left Hook Tua , how on earth is there "no link between homicidal behavior and gun ownership" when most of the murders in the country are carried out using guns?

do you guys, like, think when you type stuff?

i think you just wanted to pretend you didn't get your education in prison, and use the word "behavior."
      choice of weapons has nothing to do with behavior.

i could beat you to death with your wife's dildo, that doesn't mean there's a link between her vibrator and my homicidal behavior.

this is the problem talking to you.

you have bad comprehension.

i wasn't saying guns aren't used in murders.

i'm saying there's no link between why ppl kill and guns.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        anti gun control squad made me lol a little

even tho the law does not require for you to have a safe in your home if you own a firearm I believe is the responsibility of any firearms owner with children in their home to keep all firearms and ammo safely locked away from all children and women on their period at all times

that little boy's father failed and it cost the life of an 8 year old, very sad

I'm still keeping my guns tho war! anti gun control squad
        Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        1st time i saw this thread.

what do you expect me to say?

oh no an 8 yr old kid got killed. i believe in gun control now?

the lil kid is probably a psychopath. it's not the gun's fault. gun is just a tool.
        i have one time experience with gun. my cousin have it, is not like the fancy things all you american have, it was hand made gun small and rusty, not sure if it was stil working but the moment i feel it weight in my hand i want to shoot something and it doesn't end there i begin imagining all kind of situation with powerful weapon in my hand. i think majority of mens will have the same reaction as i did but not all of them will have enough self control.

the world is getting more crowded and loud every minute and it's people
        are more easily agitated and breakdown from pressure. i dont think easy access to powerful weapon is a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
          i have one time experience with gun. my cousin have it, is not like the fancy things all you american have, it was hand made gun small and rusty, not sure if it was stil working but the moment i feel it weight in my hand i want to shoot something and it doesn't end there i begin imagining all kind of situation with powerful weapon in my hand. i think majority of mens will have the same reaction as i did but not all of them will have enough self control.

are more easily agitated and breakdown from pressure. i dont think easy access to powerful weapon is a good thing
          there's nothing wrong with wanting to shoot something.

shooting is fun.

you don't have to shoot a person.

that's why they sell targets and god made animals.

Comment

Is it wrong for me to lol about NE getting beat to death with a vibrator?

RIP NE. You will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post

you felt like shooting something because that's what it's made for, like if you pick up a pen you gonna wanna write something

you also knew it wasn't legal so from the moment you held it bad thoughts came to you

taking a simple NRA firearms safety class will teach you how to respect a firearm and yes every time I pick up my P220 I end up in the range, so I kind of know what you mean

Comment

If the 8 year old girl had a gun.....

Naw I won't go there.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  If the 8 year old girl had a gun.....

Naw I won't go there.
                  feck the gun.

if only her puppy was a full grown pit.

Comment

It's simple.......

We are at a point of no return in America. If they really want to fix the gun problem, all the Government have to do is BAN ALL FIREARMS NATIONWIDE, EXCEPT FOR POLICE OFFICERS AND MILITARY PERSONEL. Once the person serving active duty is done, take their firearm as well. That way, we would be left with fists and knives, which is better than having access to a firearm. Why is it necessary to allow citizens to carry a firearm? It isn't necessary, at all. Guns and machines make ordinary men feel more powerful/invincible. It's a FACT! America doesn't want to fix it. The confederate flag waving left wing NRAA guys, are a HUGE part of the problem. Men in general piss me off because of their mentalities. You see it on here all the time. The immature, egotistical, arrogant, hot-headed posters It's sad.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                      We are at a point of no return in America. If they really want to fix the gun problem, all the Government have to do is BAN ALL FIREARMS NATIONWIDE, EXCEPT FOR POLICE OFFICERS AND MILITARY PERSONEL. Once the person serving active duty is done, take their firearm as well. That way, we would be left with fists and knives, which is better than having access to a firearm. Why is it necessary to allow citizens to carry a firearm? It isn't necessary, at all. Guns and machines make ordinary men feel more powerful/invincible. It's a FACT! America doesn't want to fix it. The confederate flag waving left wing NRAA guys, are a HUGE part of the problem. Men in general piss me off because of their mentalities. You see it on here all the time. The immature, egotistical, arrogant, hot-headed posters It's sad.
                      great idea now tell me who's gonna take the illegal firearms that are use by gang members (and this includes the government) off the street or do we just become sitting ducks for the thugs?

Comment

Working...
                      X