Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Think Margarito Should Be in Jail For Attempted Murder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch Assault in The Ring on youtube. Cotto could have been killed. Yes, I agree with Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      If the punishment was up to Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach, former world champion Antonio Margarito would have been serving a prison sentence for attempted murder.
      [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
      Only rational fans who demand evidence to believe otherwise believe that margarito didn't use plaster on cotto
      Fixed.

Comment

I believe he cheated and knew about it. Boxers watch as there hands are wrapped, he would have known. Another thing that always stands out to me is he was the favorite I believe against Shane who was seen as on the downside, but an underdog against Cotto. Why would he cheat as the favorite and not the underdog?

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
          want video proof?

nope..... if you say he said it, that's fine

but I would like an estimate on the date..... as-in, before or after the Pac/Margarito fight..... because Freddie definitely did state (before Pac/Margarito) that he knew which fights were in question by the way the punches landed, but he seems to roll a different way when he is in fight mode.....

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            I believe he cheated and knew about it. Boxers watch as there hands are wrapped, he would have known. Another thing that always stands out to me is he was the favorite I believe against Shane who was seen as on the downside, but an underdog against Cotto. Why would he cheat as the favorite and not the underdog?
            Great point!

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              nope..... if you say he said it, that's fine

but I would like an estimate on the date..... as-in, before or after the Pac/Margarito fight..... because Freddie definitely did state (before Pac/Margarito) that he knew which fights were in question by the way the punches landed, but he seems to roll a different way when he is in fight mode.....
              before pac margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                BS! Most MexiCANS can't STAND the CHEAT so stop lying.
                Ya'll can't stand him because he got his ass kicked by Mosley....had he won he'd be a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  Ya'll can't stand him because he got his ass kicked by Mosley....had he won he'd be a hero.
                  BS! I can't STAND BOTH those POS CHEATS!!!

They BOTH have been caught or admitted to CHEATING!

Comment

Poor Golden Johnson. Margarito probably beat him up with his loaded gloves. When do you think Margarito started loading his gloves?

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                      I wish Sugar Shane wouldve used those same wraps when he beat the sh|t out of this cheater. Karma came quick. That Motherfoker got Sugar diabetes from Sugar Shane that night, he continually fed that bastard Sugar all night until his corner threw in the towel. He's a disgusting piece of sh|t.
                      Shane whooped that Taco-bendin, border-creepin, plaster-needin, glorified short order cook bum bastard.

Even his wife left him after she realized he was a fckin fraud.

Comment

Working...
                      X