No announcement yet.

Headaches after sparring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headaches after sparring?

Anyone else sometimes get them? I spar without headgear as it limits my vision, not sure if that has any effect... I don't get hit too much.

LMAO...

You just answered your own question bud.

Wear headgear man. If it is adjusted properly it will not compromise your vision.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin'
      "......it limits my vision" LOL

Fools spar with no head gear........

Get a head gear that fits or stop using the ones with the cross bar.

You are getting hit in the head, on the rare chance that they are even able to hit you, what did you expect?

Were you expecting maybe enlightenment when you get punched in the face?
      lol, fair enough I asked for it.

Comment

Friend of mine had the same problem and then he died. you're probably good tho

Comment

Jokes aside, go see a doctor. If its a persisting headache it could be something serious.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
            Jokes aside, go see a doctor. If its a persisting headache it could be something serious.
            Usually last a few hours or till the next morning. Maybe because I sparred 10 rounds for the first time, normally my I do between 4-8. P.s thanks for your concern

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              Aye, this is serious man! lmao

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post

Comment

Spar 10 rds? Why? Unless your a 10 rd fighter theres no reason for you to go 10 rds.
                  Unless your working light and concentrating on different methods & techniques theres no need to go 10! I've worked with world class fighters and unless their "getting into shape" they don't box 10! When Saad came to me for the Conteh bout he was close to top physical shape he needed to be preped to fight. He worked 6 to 7 tops in the ring then came out and finished hard work else where.
                  Unless your being supervised and coached theres no need for you to go 10!
                  Theres a reason for the headaches and you need to see a doctor now!
                  Boxing is a sport that has lasting ramifications and it's side effects are often perminent. Smarten up so your life has meaning and some happiness.
                  Go get checked out!
                  Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                    Spar 10 rds? Why? Unless your a 10 rd fighter theres no reason for you to go 10 rds.
                    Unless your working light and concentrating on different methods & techniques theres no need to go 10! I've worked with world class fighters and unless their "getting into shape" they don't box 10! When Saad came to me for the Conteh bout he was close to top physical shape he needed to be preped to fight. He worked 6 to 7 tops in the ring then came out and finished hard work else where.
                    Unless your being supervised and coached theres no need for you to go 10!
                    Theres a reason for the headaches and you need to see a doctor now!
                    Boxing is a sport that has lasting ramifications and it's side effects are often perminent. Smarten up so your life has meaning and some happiness.
                    Go get checked out!
                    Ray
                    is dizziness common for beginners?

Comment

Working...
                    X