Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol............

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      That woman wasn't racist, just annoyed because Briggs was delaying her bus, I think.

Shannon seems like a nice guy and he's come to the right place. Brits love eccentrics and odd-balls like him.

It's going to be hilarious if he starts crashing Tyson Fury's work outs like he was doing with Wlad!

He stick to being a comedy show and forget about fighting David Haye though, or he could get hurt and embarrassed
      She lost the battle when she played the "this is my country" card, which had nothing to do with anything other than to belittle a foreigner and make him feel inferior.

Also Briggs wasn't forcing anyone to take pictures, so i'm not sure why she was having a go at him. She lost control of her entourage and lashed out on Briggs.
      Last edited by FrankieBruno; 03-16-2016, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        She lost the battle when she played the "this is my country" card, which is had nothing to do with anything other than to belittle a foreigner and make him feel inferior

Also Briggs wasn't forcing anyone to take pictures with her, so i'm not sure why she was having a go at him. She lost control of her entourage and lashed out on Briggs.
        The woman made a fool of herself. But saying "this is my country" and "I'm in my own city" isn't racist, just foolish.

Comment

She lost the battle when she played the "this is my country" card, which had nothing to do with anything other than to belittle a foreigner and make him feel inferior.

Also Briggs wasn't forcing anyone to take pictures, so i'm not sure why she was having a go at him. She lost control of her entourage and lashed out on Briggs.

People like her are whats everything wrong with this country, gives us all a bad name.
          Briggs didn't take offence and just dusted it off so why are you so mad about it?

It was just a snobby old woman being snobby.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Briggs didn't take offence and just dusted it off so why are you so mad about it?

It was just a snobby old woman being snobby.
            Given Briggs comes from America and is a black fella, i'm sure he's tasted racism before, he's probably an expert at brushing it off.

I'm not mad, i simply pointed out what i saw and some people came to her defense and i respectfully countered.

If you didn't want my assessment, then you shouldn't have finished your sentence with a "?".
            Last edited by FrankieBruno; 03-16-2016, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
              fcuk off back to america
              oh so their are no more countries left because the rope head PED juiced briggs says so?? what normal person would like to see that idiotic savage shucking and jiving POS with his garbage friends in any setting?

Comment

Lets Go Champ.....The Queen should Knight Sir Shannon Briggs

only a black racist would post this who expects all whites to kneel with bowed heads in front of blacks

Comment

double........
                  Last edited by FrankieBruno; 03-16-2016, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                    only a black racist would post this who expects all whites to kneel with bowed heads in front of blacks
                    I'm as white as snow, lad

Comment

xenophobia, racism same thing

fat old loud mouth cow randomly pulling up the "your in my country", "i'm a citizen here" blahh blahh, what does that have to do with anything?

we all know what she was getting at...in other words "**** off back" to america

like Briggs respectfully pointed out "This is not your country, this is Earth"
                      xenophobia and racism aren't the same thing dude

Comment

Working...
                      X