Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Froch: Hearn Gives His Take on The Possibility

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Knowing Hearn he'd probably prefer an in-house Froch-Cleverley fight.

Carl should stay retired but it's a shame he didn't take the Chavez Jr payday in the past, that would've been a fun beatdown to watch.
    Why would you think that? Hearn was always a good promoter for Froch and for his foes.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
      Just the thought of Carl Froch coming back to save boxing would be nothing short of a dream come true. If anybody had to do it, it's definitely Carl Froch.

The last true warrior.
      That would be truly legendary. He's already one of my top favorites of all time, but if he came back to fight Golovkin he'd only be behind Roy Jones. If he beat Golovkin after 2-3 years gone, he might be my all-time favorite. It would be one of the most memorable things I saw in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post
        https://youtu.be/FY4BOTwS0jM

Look at Froch's new nose job. He ain't gonna risk it.
        A comment from that vid....''I bet it was easier building Mount Rushmore than fixing that battered old beak of his!''

Nah but seriously that is a quality nose job haha....always picture Michael Jackson's nose when hearing about nose jobs.

Comment

Stay retired Carl. Let GGG fight active fighters at 168 instead. Your name is just being brought up to get recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
            Ggg tha bum killa would rather fight a retired and flat footed hypejob than ward hahahahaha.... What a disgraceful punk ggg is.....
            Nothing hype about Froch. He proved himself time and time again when clowns like you had written him off. Great resume and a true warrior.

Comment

Keep hearing speculation about this, why can't someone speak to the real decision maker here ?

Froch's wife.

If she's got her eye on some expensive shiny trinket and she's a few quid short, fight is on. If not, won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                nothing hype about froch. He proved himself time and time again when clowns like you had written him off. Great resume and a true warrior.
                proved himself against who?? George the bum groves??? Badou jack just dominated him hahaha..... No thanks let him stay retired with his new nose job

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                  proved himself against who?? George the bum groves??? Badou jack just dominated him hahaha..... No thanks let him stay retired with his new nose job
                  I agree he should stay retired but don't be foolish and question the man's resume. He's won some and lost some but has faced the absolute best his weight class has offered and more often than not he came out on top.

Comment

Ffs not again

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                      I agree he should stay retired but don't be foolish and question the man's resume. He's won some and lost some but has faced the absolute best his weight class has offered and more often than not he came out on top.
                      Lost some? He only lost to Kessler (which he later avenged) and Ward.

No shame in having Ward as the only fighter you faced that you didn't beat.

Comment

Working...
                      X