Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I absolutely love Spence, but why the double standard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
    Spence is too old to be considered a "prospect" at this point.

It's enough to say he's still young in his career, which is why he hasn't had any big fights.

GGG on the other hand has no excuse, especially when someone like Lara has been calling for him.
    Where is Lara at bro? If he isn't ringside at Lil G's fight this Saturday, and he isn't in the ring calling for the fight after Lil G demolishes Wade.........I'm going to seek you out, personally, and ask why didn't Lara make his wishes known like he did with Candela? So be prepared to give your answer if he isn't there, if he doesn't call Lil G out......all of NSB will want to know, where was Lara?

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      You saw the names Ward and GGG and no obvious compliments to Ward and the salt just started stinging and the assumptions just came? You don't actually have any idea what I posted, do you? I can tell by that avy where you went wrong though. I'm sorry for your loss. I didn't say anything bad about Ward. Rest easy...?

Top 60 p4p? Wtf, man.
      You make excuses for the coward fighting bums.

P4P doesn't mean top 10. There are P4P top 50 lists and the coward never fought 1.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
        exactly. Spence looked good had the perfect game plan for Algeri alot of people didnt notice it but Spence hurt Algieri to the body in the first round and algreri hid it well but didnt help.

I remeber some mexican dude spence fought gave spence a wake up call late in the round buckled him ever so slightly so he's their to get hit but what I like about spence is he shows up with his entire tool belt for the job not just one or 2 tools that is just enough to get the job done, he shows up like WHAT ELSE!
        I agree, Spence does look well schooled but he looked too well schooled. Up right, robotic punching, not much dynamism. It works in the modern day but if he comes up against a fluid fighter who can adapt, maybe Bradley (we don't know what shape he is in physically and mentally after the beating from Pacquiao), then he may come unstuck.

Comment

Spence is just another mediocre over hyped African American who the Floyd fans are latching onto as their second coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            Spence is just another mediocre African American
            That alone scares you, don't it? No need to be worried.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
              Algieri level fighter? What the **** is that? Stevens, Lemieux and a host of others are much better p4p than Algieri.

Comment

Isn't Golovkin Top 3 in the P4P list?

Comment

Working...
                X