No announcement yet.

Is Nonito a Hall of Famer or ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Nonito a Hall of Famer or ATG?

Hard-hitting puncher, possibly best left hook of his time.

4 division champ (not including interim belts)

Best wins against:
    Nishioka
    Montiel
    Darchinyan

Other notable wins include:
    Vetyeka
    Arce
    Vazquez Jr.
    Mathebula
    Narvaez
    Tyson Marquez
    Mthalane
    Sydorenko

Does have bad loss to Rigo, but most recognize him as one of the best and most skilled fighters P4P along with Floyd and Ward.

Can Donaire be considered an all-time great, and does he deserve to be in the hall of fame?

HOF, maybe. ATG? Maybe a Top 1,000 ATG.

Comment

At this point I'm not sure he's either.

Comment

No and no.

Comment

I don't think so.

Comment

HOFer imo, he has a heck of a resume and wins over top opponents and in most cases, when he was primed, he didn't just win, he destroyed.

An ATG? No...not yet.

Comment

If he were to fight and beat fighters such as Lomachenko, Gradovich, Jhonny Gonzalez or Nicholas Walters to unify would that help his cause? Or moving up to 130 and winning another title in another division

Comment

When it's all said and done, he'll be a hall of famer. Donaire's resume is already really good and he'll add some more good names to it before he's retired. I do believe he has peaked as a fighter already. I can't see him being considered an ATG.

Comment

He will undoubtedly make the HOF. Who cares about his loss to Rigo? Rigo is a great fighter. Donaire might be one of the most devastating Flyweights ever. He was a HOF before the Vetyeka win. That pretty much sealed it.

Comment

he will never be hof or atg. he is a hype job. forget about him please.

gary russell jr >>>>>>> donaire

Comment

Working...
                    X