No announcement yet.

Canelo don't want GGG for sure

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cork View Post
    This is what I don't get. People make out jmw seems to be a gaunlet.
    JMW is prospect land and home to where fights can keep their "0" in peace. More than half of the top ten in undeafeated.

The division veterans are Lara and Trout. Lara is good but not great. He has struggled with lesser opponents many time but I'm expected to believe his levels above anyone GGG has fought. And Trout was dropped by Daniel "Not Geale" Dawson twice.

Between Murray, Lara, Trout, Geale, and Lemule, they'll all trade losts back and forth.

And it's time for Andrade, Williams, and Jermall Charlo to move up to their proper division. All of them are complaining about how hard it is to make weight but continue to damage their body cutting massive amounts of weight.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Ok, let's put it up to a basic, english poll.

Who on here think stating:

I think Canelo can beat GGG

I'm not convinced Canelo can beat him

is contradictory?

Have at it guys. Don't hurt dazed feelings too much, he lacks education.
      Lol at my feelings being hurt. The sad thing is that you aren't bright enough to figure this out on your own.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
        Canelo will look stronger and more than well built at middleweight, its the difference in skill and power that will do him in.
        If you're talking about Canelo actually moving up to 160, then yes, he will look stronger...but not stronger than GGG. It's just not happening. He knows it, they know it.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
          JMW is prospect land and home to where fights can keep their "0" in peace. More than half of the top ten in undeafeated.

The division veterans are Lara and Trout. Lara is good but not great. He has struggled with lesser opponents many time but I'm expected to believe his levels above anyone GGG has fought. And Trout was dropped by Daniel "Not Geale" Dawson twice.

Between Murray, Lara, Trout, Geale, and Lemule, they'll all trade losts back and forth.

And it's time for Andrade, Williams, and Jermall Charlo to move up to their proper division. All of them are complaining about how hard it is to make weight but continue to damage their body cutting massive amounts of weight.
          sadly, they know what's waiting for them if they do move up.

Btw, I wanted to ask you, if I said "I think Canelo will win" and then I said "I'm not convinced Canelo can beat him", what do you think my stance is on the situation? And do you think I have contradicted myself.

Comment

diva can not beat ggg. unless two judges are paid off

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
              I see your points,but I see the fight going a different way. Canelo is verry flat footed, and is there to be hit flush. Cotto landed numerous body shots;but due to the disparity in weight,they had little effect. I can verry well see golovkin establishing the jab within the first 4 rounds,walking canelo down,backing him up to the ropes,and delivering deadly shots to the head and body. I really don't think that canelo has the power to make golovkin back off,and that would be canelos downfall. Golovkin rips through full grown middleweights with ease,and canelo would be no different. This is all on top of the fact that canelo likes to fight for half of rounds,and takes long breaks between periods of activity,mostly due to his questionable stamina. Taking parts of a round off against golovkin is basically asking to be hit with a bomb. As the fight wears on,I actually see golovkin applying more and more pressure,as canelo shells up and has no response for what's coming his way.
              How I see it too.

Comment

First of all how good is GGG's stamina? Maybe his stamina is good enough to go the whole 12 rounds like this. Canelo cannot survive once he is tired.

Comment

So, he has done what he was supposed to. Ward has done worse against a lower level of opposition. That's a fact. Keep hating though
                  Same **** different day, waaa waaa fight this guy
                  Waaa waaa fight that guy
                  It doesn't matter who GGG beats there will still be cry babies and talking about cry babies...

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  "Hating"? Baby bottles? Randomly bringing up Ward? Someone's rattled.

Anyway, back to the topic. Yes,he's done what he's supposed to do against mediocre to shoddy opposition. Tells me nothing about how good he truly is. At his age, very disappointing but whatever.
                  Ouch you upset man?

Why you so upset and hostile about GGG being dominant and liked?

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsguy View Post
                    First of all how good is GGG's stamina? Maybe his stamina is good enough to go the whole 12 rounds like this. Canelo cannot survive once he is tired.
                    I agree, GGGs stamina may be a question mark but didn't he go 9 or s0 rounds with Murray is a pretty physical fight? At no point did GGG look overly tired, so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Canelos stamina has also gradually improved since the floyd fight to his last fight.

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
                    Same **** different day, waaa waaa fight this guy
                    Waaa waaa fight that guy
                    It doesn't matter who GGG beats there will still be cry babies and talking about cry babies...

Ouch you upset man?

Why you so upset and hostile about GGG being dominant and liked?
                    lol

Comment

sadly, they know what's waiting for them if they do move up.

Btw, I wanted to ask you, if I said "I think Canelo will win" and then I said "I'm not convinced Canelo can beat him", what do you think my stance is on the situation? And do you think I have contradicted myself.
                      It sounds like you want Canelo to win but not very confident he will. So instead. You would prefer if the fight never happens and you pretend Canelo is better by default because he beat James Kirkland.

Also if the fight does happen and Canelo wins you can say you were right all along. But if Canelo loses you can still say you were right all along.

So in other words, yes it's a contradictory.

Comment

Working...
                      X