Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez I, Who Really Won???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao won, the incompetent judge just forgot how to score and didn't PROPERLY score the knockdowns.

Comment

I re-scored this the other day, close fight that imo Pacquiao won.

R.1 - Pacquiao (10-6)
      R.2 - Pacquiao
      R.3 - Marquez
      R.4 - Marquez (close)
      R.5 - Marquez (close)
      R.6 - Marquez
      R.7 - Pacquiao
      R.8 - Even
      R.9 - Marquez
      R.10 - Pacquiao (close)
      R.11 - Even
      R.12 - Pacquiao

115 - 112 Pacquiao
      Last edited by Weebler I; 02-12-2015, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Scored it a draw

Comment

I thought Manny won this one. The second is a toss-up and JMM won the last two.

But yeah I don't think Marquez did enough to overturn the first round disaster. He probably won 4 of the next 5 rounds, but Manny got back in the fight after that.
          Last edited by Dr Rumack; 02-12-2015, 06:19 AM.

Comment

draw seemed a fair enough result for that fight. truly a classic with marquez being kd 3x in the 1st, suffering a broken nose and coming back to outbox manny for majority of the fight. two of my favourite fighters, true warriors

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Manny won that fight... First rd should have been scored 10-6 manny..
              yeah, with that one down right ******ed judge scoring it 10-7, Manny lost the fight but you never hear any whinging from him, the deserved winner.

Comment

i hate how most people bring up the incompetent judge but forget to bring up that joe cortez could've taken a point away from manny for hitting marquez when he was down.....

Comment

I thought JMM rallied to win after the 3 KD's in the 1st but a draw would be ok.

Comment

It was a draw.

Comment

Pac won this clearly, clements admitted he was wrong after scoring the first round 10-7 which should have been 10-6, his final score was 113-113 which should have been 113-112 that would have resulted to majority decision.

I'm good with the draw though, marquez somehow earned it, thanks to clements.

This fight made many pinoys a fan of marquez.

Lol, I clicked the wrong option hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                      X