No announcement yet.

Khan Goes Ham on Alexander and Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    TBH Diaz is better than any opponent Kel has ever fought, so much so Kel was trying to set up a fight with him and bring him up to 152, which just shows how pathetic Brook is

I agree Brook needs to step it up I just find it a bit hypocritical coming from a guy rebuilding against lightweights.
    Julio Diaz is better than anybody has fought on paper but that is where it ends.

Its funny he should mock Carson Jones who fights a lot like Diaz only hes not a lightweight with a questionable chin. I'd actually like to see Khan vs Carson Jones at welterweight I think that is a good fight.

Brook vs Senchenko
    Khan vs Jones

Winners meet.

Comment

Damn, Amir be mad.

Comment

Molina would be the best guy on brooks resume. I mean your best opponent has 9 loses

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Because Khans last two tune up opponents are still better than anything Brook has faced. I like Brook a lot, but if he wants to fight Khan he needs to beat some of the people Khan has been beating. The situation reminds me a bit of Junior Witter and Ricky Hatton.

Everyone knows Khan will fight whoever. He's proven that. It's without question the richest fight out there for Alexader. They think they can "check that chin" so why not sign the damn contract? If Alexander fights anybody else on Dec 7 he's a straight up duck.

They're not though, 1 might be on paper because he held some title years and years back in the light division.

Head-to-head, they're not better.

And lets crush this myth that Khan faces anyone - He flat out won't even speak Breidis Prescotts name, hes gone on record saying he won't rematch Maidana either.

Amir Khan is a spoonfed b1tch who is in the sport for nothing but title shots hes unworthy of.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            I agree Brook needs to step it up I just find it a bit hypocritical coming from a guy rebuilding against lightweights.
            Julio Diaz is better than anybody has fought on paper but that is where it ends.

Its funny he should mock Carson Jones who fights a lot like Diaz only hes not a lightweight with a questionable chin. I'd actually like to see Khan vs Carson Jones at welterweight I think that is a good fight.

Brook vs Senchenko
            Khan vs Jones

Winners meet.
            You would probably like to see it, but imagine the heat Amir Khan would have to take for fighting a guy with 10 or so losses.

Amir Khan gets brutally KOd and gets **** for taking a tune up fight. It's ridiculous. Nobody gives the likes of Bradley, Alexander, Maidana, Judah crap when they fight a lesser opponent. And Molina was undefeated. A lot of people had Diaz winning against Porter.

Khan can't do anything right.

Comment

Did Kelly. Duck. Bradley? Yes.

Did. He duck alexander
              ?

2 injuries says so

Comment

They're not though, 1 might be on paper because he held some title years and years back in the light division.

And lets crush this myth that Khan faces anyone - He flat out won't even speak Breidis Prescotts name, hes gone on record saying he won't rematch Maidana either.

Amir Khan is a spoonfed b1tch who is in the sport for nothing but title shots hes unworthy of.
                Really? Ok.. I seem to remember hearing Khan say that he would like the Prescott fight some day provided Prescott kept winning. Then he went on to lose to McCloskey who Khan spanked with ease. Absolutely ridiculous that people still give Khan crap for not having taken that rematch.

Do you have a link to an article or interview where Khan flat out denies fighting Maidana again? I'd like to see that.

Comment

Juilo Diaz drew (most people thought he won) against Shawn Porter in his fight prior to Khan.

Carson Jones drew (many thought he lost) to Dean Byrne in his fight prior to the rematch with Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    You would probably like to see it, but imagine the heat Amir Khan would have to take for fighting a guy with 10 or so losses.

Amir Khan gets brutally KOd and gets **** for taking a tune up fight. It's ridiculous. Nobody gives the likes of Bradley, Alexander, Maidana, Judah crap when they fight a lesser opponent. And Molina was undefeated. A lot of people had Diaz winning against Porter.

Khan can't do anything right.

Those guys don't take on 80th ranked Molina's & past it Diaz's though.
                    The draw with Porter was the only thing that made the fight somewhat acceptable to some. It only looks reasonable now because Diaz put in a good performance where Amir maybe looked the worst he ever has over a duration.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Cvnt View Post
                      Did Kelly. Duck. Bradley? Yes.

Did. He duck alexander
                      ?

2 injuries says so

Was it 2 injuries? Just I recall Alexander also pulling out through a bicep injury.

Comment

Working...
                      X