Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan Goes Ham on Alexander and Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way Khan worded that message makes me question his intelligence. He doesn't seem very bright in general.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Plus Khan only fought Judah because Bradley didn't want to fight him.
      Haha this cracks me up

Comment

Eh what does that prove? Do you actually need me to pull up the clip where Bradley is on the radio saying: "What if I lose?" Lol.

Bradley didn't want to fight Khan because he had one more fight left on his contract. If he lost he'd be out of a Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Eh what does that prove? Do you actually need me to pull up the clip where Bradley is on the radio saying: "What if I lose?" Lol.

Bradley didn't want to fight Khan because he had one more fight left on his contract. If he lost he'd be out of a Pacquiao fight.
          Dude you read my post with the wrong intentions, I'm laughing at how Bradley called out Khan for running away from the fight yet it was clearly the other way round lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
            Dude you read my post with the wrong intentions, I'm laughing at how Bradley called out Khan for running away from the fight yet it was clearly the other way round lol.
            I must have. Sorry about that.

I thought you were posting those videos as "proof" that Bradley didn't duck Khan.

My bad.

Comment

I must have. Sorry about that.

I thought you were posting those videos as "proof" that Bradley didn't duck Khan.

My bad.
              No worries dude mistakes happen

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
                he has the balls to put it on the line unlike Alexander/Brook etc. Alexander and Brook didn't even want to fight each other, let alone Khan.
                Nothing but respect for Khan. He's a warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                  say what you will about kahn and his china, but he's willing to fight anybody and gives a good show ... hell the guy would probably jump at the chance to get in there with Mathesse
                  Khan is running from a change to fight Mattysse though. Remember Khan was the prize for the winner of the 4 man JWW tournament gold is having.

Because Khans last two tune up opponents are still better than anything Brook has faced. I like Brook a lot, but if he wants to fight Khan he needs to beat some of the people Khan has been beating. The situation reminds me a bit of Junior Witter and Ricky Hatton.

Everyone knows Khan will fight whoever. He's proven that. It's without question the richest fight out there for Alexader. They think they can "check that chin" so why not sign the damn contract? If Alexander fights anybody else on Dec 7 he's a straight up duck.
                  There is no contract to sign, they are simply negotiating at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
                    Khan is running from a change to fight Mattysse though. Remember Khan was the prize for the winner of the 4 man JWW tournament gold is having.
                    That is just simply not true

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
                      That is just simply not true

So calling him out is fighting him now? You just blasted Bradley for doing what Khan is doing, calling a dude out and then going up in weight to chase a pay day.

Schaefer's original plan was to line up Khan for the winner of Garcia-Mattysse, so if Lucas wins the fight is there for him. Hell, I am sure Mattysse would meet him at WW too since Khan says he can't make 140 anymore.

Lets be honest, Khan isn't going near Lucas because he knows one shot from him ends any chance at a Floyd fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X