No announcement yet.

Rumor is rigo is flying to Las Vegas to confront Leo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garfios View Post
    no he didn't beat two feathers, they fought at 122 so he beat two superbatams, so is a joke to you if Rigondeaux ask for walters to come down to 124 but it is fine if Rigondeaux goes up to 126, solet me do the math, 2 pounds is too much but 4 pounds is just fine?
    Yes, he beat two FW's. They fought at 122 but that doesn't change the fact that both Amagasa and Donaire(at the time, according to Rigotards) didn't belong at that weight, which would make it worse, right? I mean, he weight drained two fighters in his last 2 out of 4 fights. Pick your poison.

Now tell me, why would the FW champion need to go down in weight in order to take on a challenger? I would understand if Walters had to move up in weight but going down and him being a big FW is RIDICULOUS. Another weight drained opponent? See? I can be biased too.

Rigo manhandled a 140 plus fighter rather easily, he would perfectly fine at 126.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
      Poor Leo, he might faint when he sees his worst nightmare in person:

Lol who wouldn't faint if they saw that ugly ass gremlin mug in person?

Jesus that's one ugly ass DUDE!

He also looks like he has stank-breath.

Comment

I really thought he's going to do it.

Rigo seems to have no balls doing the same stunt his compatriots did when it comes to trying to get a fight. Gamboa confronted Lopez and Garcia. Lara made himself look like a fool standing beside Canelo in his post fight Angulo fight presscon. Abril confronted Rios and sparked a commotion.

If you want the Santa Cruz fight, do something.

Comment

I guess he was on one of those asian planes that went missing huh?

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
            I really thought he's going to do it.

Rigo seems to have no balls doing the same stunt his compatriots did when it comes to trying to get a fight. Gamboa confronted Lopez and Garcia. Lara made himself look like a fool standing beside Canelo in his post fight Angulo fight presscon. Abril confronted Rios and sparked a commotion.

If you want the Santa Cruz fight, do something.
            Yeah. He should at least create some excitement outside the ring.

Comment

Working...
            X