No announcement yet.

Rumor is rigo is flying to Las Vegas to confront Leo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor is rigo is flying to Las Vegas to confront Leo

Word is rigo will be flying to Vegas to confront Leo santau Cruz. I hope he gets Near him because unlike Gamboa and Lara rigo is a great trash talker with very slick punch lines. I hope Sechback and those deporte USA guys are there to record it . The deporte guys are based out of Vegas and told me they plan on being there hopefully they catch the exchange

Comment

Boom this is what Rigo has too do go Abril on his ass although since Yamanaka said he will fight Rigo there is a good chance of seeing Rigo in with a top class fighter soon

Comment

He should show up with a chiken suit in hand and tell lsc, you either fight or wear this

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
          Word is rigo will be flying to Vegas to confront Leo santau Cruz. I hope he gets Near him because unlike Gamboa and Lara rigo is a great trash talker with very slick punch lines. I hope Sechback and those deporte USA guys are there to record it . The deporte guys are based out of Vegas and told me they plan on being there hopefully they catch the exchange
          Then a lot of his great trash talking probably gets lost in translation. Good trash talk is 50% funny and 50% offensive. To me Rigo (through the translator) has always sounded offensive but not funny at all. Kind of like James DeGale.

Anyway, I hope something comes out of this. Rigo may be offensive and unfunny but LSC deserves it.

Comment

Just like Lara did to canelo. Except it won't be awkward lol rigo has a slick mouth. He might make Leo piss in his pants

Comment

I wonder if there was movement on roc nations and rigo

Comment

Rigo fan, but why isn't he willing to move up just four pounds to fight the featherweights?

Walters would fight him, guaranteed.

But Rigo refuses to entertain the idea?

Isn't that what all pound for pound greats do? Pacquiao, Mayweather? Sometimes you gotta move up in weight and go after the biggest baddest m-****er there s.

Comment

This is the best way to get him in there. And if he doesn't he looks bad to all his people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
                    Rigo fan, but why isn't he willing to move up just four pounds to fight the featherweights?

Walters would fight him, guaranteed.

But Rigo refuses to entertain the idea?

Isn't that what all pound for pound greats do? Pacquiao, Mayweather? Sometimes you gotta move up in weight and go after the biggest baddest m-****er there s.
                    Rigo is already small. The smaller you are the more the weight matters. Going from 147 to 154 isn't that much but from 122 to 126 is when you only rehydrate to about 126. Especially when 126 guys rehydrate to 140+

But with that said I'm pretty sure he's said he'll fight 126 guys

Comment

Working...
                    X