No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    No, BoxNation was extremely biased. It was painful to listen to.
    BoxNation was terrible man. ive never heard commentators that were more biased. it was honestly hard to listen to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
      That cheater! He deserves to be banned from the sport! Ban him for life! Throw him in jail NO, throw his ass in Guantanamo bay!

He ruined Cotto's career!

Is what I would say if I was a stupid fanboy.
      LMAO hahahah

Comment

• Didn't find it biased at all considering it's lamplys favorite fighter

Box nation was pretty biased tho, very surprised

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
          That cheater! He deserves to be banned from the sport! Ban him for life! Throw him in jail NO, throw his ass in Guantanamo bay!

He ruined Cotto's career!

Is what I would say if I was a stupid fanboy.
          Cotto should be undefeated....... All of his losses have come against CHEATERS.

Comment

• boxnation was biased for who? cotto?

Comment

• HA!
              Wouldn't know because I muted their B.S

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I can see it. Not that I would expect it, but I can see it.
                Yeah, I don't

Shame it didn't happen but atleast it happened eventually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
                  The commentating was very one sided for example.. "Mayweather misses with a great left hook" (Jim Lampley). Since when is a missed punch great. There was also a round where Cotto was clearly getting the best of Mayweather yet they show a Mayweather punch between rounds. As I watched the fight I was like no way in hell Floyd landed that many punches. I know he fast but I seen Cotto blocking & slipping most of them. They showed Cotto no love last night and the cards was even worse.
                  Guess you haven't seen the BOXNATION coverage.

That commentary was a disgrace, those rider would put some of the Floyd die hards on this site to shame.

Mayweather would hit gloves and they would be saying what great punch by Floyd he is so brilliant, Cotto would land to the body and head and they would say great defense by Floyd.

The worse part was when Cotto busted Floyd nose open yet again and they said, Look how good Floyd is he letting Cotto have chances to hit him.

Comment

• Originally posted by commodus View Post
                    boxnation was biased for who? cotto?
                    Floyd. I don't think they gave Cotto credit for more than one round, and would not shut up about how brilliant Floyd was.

Comment

• a prime undefeated mayweather vs a prime undefeated cotto would have been a great fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X