Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto's girl was looking pretty fine too..

Comment

• Actually, on the contrary, there was a round where Cotto threw a shot, and it clearly landed on Mayweather's glove in the corner, and Lampley yelled "BOOM!" and talked about how Cotto was catching May with big shots.

Also, in another round, Mayweather threw threw consecutive 1-2's, and the first one 1-2 clearly landed, and Lampley yeleed "Misses with one right rand. Misses with the second right hand. Misses with the 3rd!".

It was one way or another, it was typical Lampley talking up the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Don't forget that Mayweather at 2012 is also a lot different from the Mayweather in 2007-08.

I don't see any version of Cotto beating a prime Mayweather.

Perhaps 08 Cotto Vs. 2012 Mayweather.
        I can see it. Not that I would expect it, but I can see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I can't imagine NSB if someone legitimately won 5 or 6 rounds against Floyd.

"Shut out! Fraud didn't won a round!"
          There where people in attendance yelling this. It was insane.

Comment

• I didn't notice any bias at all on HBO.

Comment

• You thought it was bias? Good thing you didn't watch the stream with Colonel Bob commentating. The **** was sickening, it was like he was literally sucking Mayweather's d1ck. I had to turn the volume off after 2 rounds.

Comment

• I agree. Cotto lands 2 body shot's, silence. Floyd leans on the ropes & throw 4 pitty pat shots that are blocked, Floyd's amazing look at those counters. I had Cotto ahead up until the 8th round. Floyd missed a lot & had a lot of his shots picked off.

I should clarify that it was the boxnation version I heard. They're usually unbiased but they were surely blind last night.
                Last edited by Bushbaby; 05-06-2012, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Floyd actually moved really well in that fight, his punching accuracy was inconsistent though. The only thing that i thought Floyd did wrong in that fight was that he rested on the ropes a bit too much. If he had continued to fight the way he fought in the first round, he would've won much more comfortably. beside getting caught by Cotto's jab which has caused all of his previous opponents problems, Floyd fought a brilliant fight. Stylistically, Cotto has always been able to operate better against Boxers who fight him at a slow tempo pace.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Give me Cotto's wife any day of the week! Miss Jackson looks like a tranny, you might think she was one of those trannies in Vegas doing impersonations of female singers, her make is like a tranny all pancake make up.

Man Cotto's wife is proper, she got that thick curvy body with big ass and ****.

Comment

• That cheater! He deserves to be banned from the sport! Ban him for life! Throw him in jail NO, throw his ass in Guantanamo bay!

He ruined Cotto's career!

Is what I would say if I was a stupid fanboy.

Comment

Working...
                      X