No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko Talks Charr, Retirement, Questions Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Man you replied to me with this same trash once before. And Im gonna tell u today, what I told u then. Compared to what Haye did to Chisora, Its like Chisora basically whooped Vitali, and dragged his azz into the deep waters. I dont care about your opinions on the fight. I wanna talk about Vitali SCARRY AZZ ducking.
    So it went form Chisora beat him down to it's like he beat him down. What are you going to tell me next, that he possibly beat him down? If you keep taking these baby steps someday you may be able to deal with your denial. And then you may see the fight for what it really was. I also have to ask you, if you don't care about my opinions why are you replying to them?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      Actually it doesn't tell the whole story at all.
      Guess I just tend to believe Vitali more than Haye.
      Above all, present day, the fight is likely to happen if Viitali doesn't get too involved in politics. He's not ducking Haye, but it's kind of understandable if he has little patience left.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
        Guess I just tend to believe Vitali more than Haye.
        Above all, present day, the fight is likely to happen if Viitali doesn't get too involved in politics. He's not ducking Haye, but it's kind of understandable if he has little patience left.
        Why would you beloved Vitaly more than Haye? He's a politician for christ sake. Have you ever heard of an honest politician?

Comment

its not a matter of believing someone more than the other all you need to do is open your eyes. Boente said - 'fight chisora and the winner gets a klit' - haye did exactly that but what haye didn't realise was what boente meant was 'winner gets a klit as long as said winner doesn't hand out an ass whooping to a guy that took vitali all the way' - haye should have done a **** job against chisora and struggled to a dodgy decision, then Vitali would be all over the fight, haye is basically the only guy in the division right now who could give him some trouble and vitali knows it - hence the giant and blatent duck.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
            its not a matter of believing someone more than the other all you need to do is open your eyes. Boente said - 'fight chisora and the winner gets a klit' - haye did exactly that but what haye didn't realise was what boente meant was 'winner gets a klit as long as said winner doesn't hand out an ass whooping to a guy that took vitali all the way' - haye should have done a **** job against chisora and struggled to a dodgy decision, then Vitali would be all over the fight, haye is basically the only guy in the division right now who could give him some trouble and vitali knows it - hence the giant and blatent duck.
            You're off on this one. Whatever was said in a post presser, it's just a post presser. What Boente also said afterwards was, there was a concrete offer made to Haye following Vitali's fight v Chisora, where Haye in fact was offered to fight Vitali - but Haye chose to fight Chisora instead, that was his choice.
            Team Klitschko cannot then afford to do an agreement on paper with Haye, in case Haye would have lost to Chisora/ got KOed/ injure his toe, etc. They can't do business with such an unreliable fraudster.

Comment

Vitali shook

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                You're off on this one. Whatever was said in a post presser, it's just a post presser. What Boente also said afterwards was, there was a concrete offer made to Haye following Vitali's fight v Chisora, where Haye in fact was offered to fight Vitali - but Haye chose to fight Chisora instead, that was his choice.
                Team Klitschko cannot then afford to do an agreement on paper with Haye, in case Haye would have lost to Chisora/ got KOed/ injure his toe, etc. They can't do business with such an unreliable fraudster.
                The problem with your supposition is that haye fought with the bad toe. Furthermore both guys have pulled out of fights. The klits have always been about #1 not the fans, nor the division. Boente is more of the same. Haye remains the man to beat and everyone knows it...the kits talking about honor is irony at its best.
                Last edited by billeau2; 07-28-2012, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  The problem with your supposition is that haye fought with the bad toe. Furthermore both guys have pulled out of fights. The klits have always been about #1 not the fans, nor the division. Boente is more of the same. Haye remains the man to beat and everyone knows it...the kits talking about honor is irony at its best.
                  It's a minor problem yes (called provocation). The Klitschko's rule the division, you seem to forget. Typical anti-Klitschko comment. Does davey have any honour? He is the main money whore in this game

Comment

Why is Haye the man to beat when he has been so inactive since he moved up to HW? I also have to ask who has he beat that was ranked high and in their prime? And Like him or not Vitali has payed his dues and Haye hasn't, and yet you all speak as if it is the other way around. And when did beating a guy ranked no higher then fifteen in the world that had lost three out of last four fights carry so much weight?

Comment

Thought that was already achieved by one of those dishonorable Klits you keep mentioning

Comment

Working...
                      X