No announcement yet.

Canelo is overrated and can't box

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caliAv View Post
    show some character? It's my personal opinion.if you don't like it do not read it.what has canelo done besides have 1 creditable win over trout? Angulo was already done from the Lara fight he proved he rather fight the weaker opponent by taking the Angulo fight. And he got his ass whooped by Floyd & after that all of a sudden he's one of the best get out of here with that nonsense hopefully he gets his ass beat by Cotto after Lara is done with him but he'll probably be to scared. He's overrated
    Hahah was his win really that "creditable"?....This guy still telling his stories.

Comment

He did not just lose 2 Floyd he got his ass whooped.Showed no boxing skills . before the mayweather fight what credibility does Canelo have on his resume? I'll give you all the time you need to answer that question
      What credibility do you have as a poster bro? You just joined two months ago and your part of "Team" Guerrero

Still a fascinating story bro.

Comment

I'm sick of tthis guy he can't box he's overrated mayweather whooped his ass. He beat up a shot Angulo that Lara beat . After Lara beats him let's see how many more ppv fights he gets. Has no credible victories all his wins are bums overrated over hyped
        To say he can't box is a bit of an overstatement... however canelo has been hyped up a lot .... he is not near the world champion the public thinks he is

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          ???????....when he eats Lara for breakfast, what is the story going to be? I'm intrigued.
          People will find something to cry about... most likely his size or weight

Comment

Working...
          X