Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Beterbiev labeled a Killer, but Jacobs a chinny bum around here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love when people take the view of a few posters and make it seem much more prevalent than it is to make a some kind of self serving claim about racism.

I personally don't think Beterbiev is anything special. And I do think Jacobs is good, but questions about his chin are legit given the fact he's a) been stopped and b) been floored by the lightest punching guy in his division.

But... racism?!

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Seriously Jacobs has more threads on here then bet
      And what's wrong with that?

He's a KO artist. Isn't that what the people want to see and talk about?

Comment

I recon it was the pbc fangirls who said he was a killer, will knock out sergey but will lose to stevenson and ward, it was you d!!ckriders after all

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          And what's wrong with that?

He's a KO artist. Isn't that what the people want to see and talk about?
          I'm responding to the idea that Bet is viewed as some sort of killer yet Jacobs is getting pissed on. That's just not true, Jacobs is immensely popular on here and that is the complete opposite of Bet.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            Seriously Jacobs has more threads on here then bet
            mostly negative.....

Comment

Beterbiev's claim to fame is a KO over Cloud coming off two straight losses (arguably 3 if you count Campillo), one being a stoppage. He has 10 wins... Let's not forget he was dropped by Jeff Paige in the 1st round and has somehow been annointed has the 2nd coming.

I like Artur, but damn. Beterbiev gets dropped by a bum and somehow it's overlooked around here and he's not chinny

@6:40

Danny Jacobs has 12 straight KO's including one over Quillin in 88 seconds. A 90% KO percentage and he's labeled a chinny bum.

Could one say that if Danny Jacobs name was Danisz Beterbiev he'd be the 2nd coming of George Foreman around here?
              It'd be Daniil Yakov / Yakovlev. Just saying.

And yeah you have a point, although to be fair Tavoris always seemed fairly durable until Adonis battered him and Artur squished him. And Artur has yet to be parted from his senses in the ring - albeit only for a few seconds - although I don't hold this against Jacobs either, he was young and in with a real quality fighter for the first time in his career

Comment

Adonis Stevenson was KO'd by a guy with a 24% KO ratio which is worse than Mora's... And he was dropped by Fonfara. Tell me Adonis ain't chinny?
                Adonis Stevenson is also a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                  Has Beterbiev ever been KOed?
                  end thread LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X