Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Beterbiev labeled a Killer, but Jacobs a chinny bum around here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    You know the culprits
    Well there is your answer

Comment

Adonis Stevenson was KO'd by a guy with a 24% KO ratio which is worse than Mora's... And he was dropped by Fonfara. Tell me Adonis ain't chinny?

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
        Well there is your answer
        But I still gotta do it

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
          End of thread.
          so if a boxers loses or gets Koed that means hes not a killer?????

Comment

That knock down was a result of being unbalanced + punch being on his ear knocking his equilibrium off balance, hence why he got straight back up as if nothing had happened.

Jacobs will get murdered when he steps up to GGG, bank on it SON.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Holy fk you love Danny Jacobs....I hope someone takes you up on your banishment bet and let's hope the mods can make it an IP address ban...
              I like Jacobs the fighter, yes. And why shouldn't I?

Everytime Beterbiev, GGG, Usyk or any other Eastern European is slated to fight, the usual suspects go crazy because they all love to see KO's. But when Jacobs, who's a KO artist, is scheduled to fight, all you hear is crickets.

He should change his name to Danielz Beterbeiv and get some fans

Comment

Everytime Beterbiev, GGG, Usyk or any other Eastern European is slated to fight, the usual suspects go crazy because they all love to see KO's. But when Jacobs, who's a KO artist, is scheduled to fight, all you hear is crickets.

Maybe because nobody wants to see Jacob's fight Mora a second time when he clearly won the first fight? And as far as I'm concerned, Mora dropped Jacobs... But that still doesn't discount him for me. He's either the 2nd or 3rd best fighter in the mw division currently and I'm excited for his fight against GGG. Either way, his chin is suspect, but probably mostly because he tends to get caught when it's raised in the air (which is a big no-no).

Beterbiev is still a prospect.

Golovkin is not. And he's never been dropped like Jacob's (or KO'd).

Usyk just proved himself by beating the best in his division... no KO loss here either.

Not sure why you're using them as a comparison. Maybe you missed the whole new Era of boxing, where being undefeated is the only way to stay safe from being labeled as a bum by fans (look at the people hating on Lomachenko for a BS fight).

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
                  That knock down was a result of being unbalanced + punch being on his ear knocking his equilibrium off balance, hence why he got straight back up as if nothing had happened.

Jacobs will get murdered when he steps up to GGG, bank on it SON.
                  i think GGG beats him as well but not if he fights like he did vs brook, which im sure he wont....but hes not a power puncher because he was knocked out and down before???

Comment

Usyk and beterbiev have as much fans as Crawford and Spence lol. It's just the way it is here once you lose your a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                      Who the hell is calling Beterbiev a killer?

He's an entertaining fighter, but he's still very unproven
                      I'll call him a killer right now. He is an absolute beast, even if he might lose to Kovalev or Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X