Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring rates Canelo #1 @154 after defeating Liam Smith, also still holds Lineal MW belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    Canelo is the best fighter at 154 and holds a win over the 2nd best fighter in the division. Let Andrade or the Charlo's fight someone decent and see what happens to them.

Let Canelo fight someone decent, see what happens to him.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      Wasn't Floyd lineal and number 1 ranked in another weight class at the same time? He held titles at both 154 and 147 when he won title at 152 catchweight but continued to fight strictly at 147 for 2 years after. So this don't seem like anything new to me. He is clearly the number 1 154lb he has beaten 4 of the top 10 and you can't have the lineal champ stripped do you idiots even understand what lineal is. LMAO
      Floyd holding those titles at 154 was a joke. I have no problem with a guy having titles in 2 divisions, but you need to defend that **** against proper opponents. **** just adds another road block to clearing up divisions. And no the lineal can't be stripped and with what went on with Floyd, and now Canelo, shows exactly why it does'nt automatically mean more these days than any other paper title. Why should I give two squirts of piss about a lineal title if it is'nt being properly defended?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        canelo is one of the most pampered boxers in boxing history. almost everything has been handed to him easy.
        Exactly! Which why I troll ALL OF HIS supporters. I at least want to see him tested from time to time but he and his team will always make sure they have way more advantages. They've taken this approach without him having to prove himself.

Comment

I'm fine with them ranking Canelo at both spots, same as when they did Floyd.

I'm more dissapointed that they have Khurtsidze & Sulecki in the MW top 10. Willie Monroe deserves to be above both of them, as does Derevyanchenko.

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
            Let Canelo fight someone decent, see what happens to him.

Lara - W (age 24)
            Cotto - W (age 25)
            Trout - W (age 22)
            Mosley - W (age 21)

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              canelo should be #1 in every division. he's canelo. duh!
              Sadlyand with a heavy heart, I agree..............

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                How is he a paper champ when he beat THE CHAMPin the Ring?? if anything GGG is a paper champ seeing how he was handed 2 of his paper titles..Canelo won ALL OF HIS TITLES BY BEATING OTHER CHAMPIONS
                Because he's a joke of a MW champ, dummy. I just explained, jeeze. He's a champ on paper, that's it. You know a worse lineal paper champ? Floyd at Sww was pretty awful but not this bad

Comment

How is he a paper champ when he beat THE CHAMPin the Ring?? if anything GGG is a paper champ seeing how he was handed 2 of his paper titles..Canelo won ALL OF HIS TITLES BY BEATING OTHER CHAMPIONS
                  NO BECAUSE CANELO IS the champ..THEY ARE JUST THE TOP 2 CONTENDERS
                  So how does GGG get canelo in the ring to give that bwoy the work and take his titles??

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
                    You said youll, not you'll you stupid ****sucker
                    LMAO you serious? The only difference is I used an apostrophe, what are you like 11? You can't distinguish between the two, stupid fck?

Comment

Great! Now he'll unify the belts at 154........wait, what?

Comment

Working...
                      X