No announcement yet.

JDS: I can beat both Klitschkos in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDS: I can beat both Klitschkos in boxing

UFC heavyweight Junior Dos Santos appeared on Monday’s "The MMA Hour" with Ariel Helwani ahead of his title fight Saturday against heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez on Oct. 19 in Houston, Texas. JDS says with four months training (one more than his usual camp) he could beat either of Klitschko brothers, Wladimir or Vitali.

"I’m a boxing guy," said dos Santos. "I love to box with my training partners and everything but now everybody is saying this, everybody wants to fight with boxing guys. It’s become not sincere. When I say that, I’m sincere."

"I think if they give me four months to get prepared, I can beat them. In the beginning of all my camps, I do just boxing. I love to train boxing and I think I have enough skills in boxing. I know how to see a good fight. Four months, that’s what I need."

"I did talk to Dana but just a little bit once. It wasn’t very serious. Next time, maybe I’ll do that."

How do you think JDS would do vs. the Klitschko bros? With four months training? And what do you think you could do with four months training?

here is a video of him fighting a amateur middleweight boxer

Just a clown piggybacking off the Klitschko's name. He'd get swept by journeymen.

Hell hes getting his **** pushed in that video by an amateur middleweight.

Comment

LMAO...Listen he was outstruck BAD by a wrestler in Cain Velasquez and now he can outbox the 2 most dominant HW champions in the history of the sport.

I actually sorta like JDS,but that is total horse****.

Comment

he looks like a drunk bar brawler, so slow and sloppy.

Comment

If he looked like this after boxing Wlad, he would have to consider himself lucky

Comment

JDS is cool
            I doubt he actually believes this. If he does, I say go for it. The UFC put on Toney-Couture....this is better than that. At the very least Wlad's gclinching wouldn't work as well on a guy with grappling experience lol

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post

If he looked like this after boxing Wlad, he would have to consider himself lucky
              Damn.

Aye, he's got a good chin at least.

Comment

Wlad would probably even beat him in a MMA fight due to his excellent wrestling, grappling and clinching skills

Comment

Wlad should sign this fight for the chance to beat the record for most jabs landed in a HW fight.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                    Wlad should sign this fight for the chance to beat the record for most jabs landed in a HW fight.
                    hed prob knock the dude out with a jab

Comment

Working...
                    X