JDS: I can beat both Klitschkos in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont even think this guy could beat Seth Mitchell

Comment

The boy is just getting some press, I am sure he knows he can't hang with a good boxer let alone the Klits.

I have my black belt in Brazilian Jiu jitsu and just because i can make almost everyone in my Jiu Jitsu school tap out does not mean I can go to the ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championship and school fools.

It's a different level completely.

Comment

Originally posted by QuebecSTAR2 View Post
        he looks like a drunk bar brawler, so slow and sloppy.
        that's because he is a drunk bar brawler lol

Comment

JDS was obviously working on defense with his MW sparring partner so I wouldn't read too much into that but no he would be soundly beaten and ko'd by either K-bro but if it somehow gets on the table Wlad or Vk should jump on that.

Comment

Would JDS go for a takedown if klit tries to clinch?

Comment

Junior would lose to any HW journeyman you can think of. ****ing Booth would whoop Dos Santos' ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                JDS was obviously working on defense with his MW sparring partner so I wouldn't read too much into that but no he would be soundly beaten and ko'd by either K-bro but if it somehow gets on the table Wlad or Vk should jump on that.

He never even heard of defense. That middleweight lands at will lol

Comment

shut thr fuk up jr.

no respect.

sure james toney talked **** about mma but any one who knew toney (boxing fan mma fan whatever) knre not to tke his punchy azz seriosly

but every week some clown mma fighter is saying full ****** ****

no respect

Comment

lol, kid is crazy

Comment

Sign the contract.

Comment

Working...
                      X