No announcement yet.

Jeffries would beat Vitali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grinderman View Post
    You're either completely self-delusional or an outright liar.

I'm betting on the latter.

Do you need me to post links for you? And at the same time, when are you going to post these link of me saying I have a "vendetta" against the Klits?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Do you need me to post links for you? And at the same time, when are you going to post these link of me saying I have a "vendetta" against the Klits?
      Quit lying, Fat Joe. Come clean and admit that you're a Klitschko hater and you have zero objectivity about them. You even told Freedom you were going to stalk all Wladimir Klitschko threads just to bash him.

But you won't come clean, because your self-esteem is too tied up with being the "history moderator." If not for that, you're just a Krispy Kreme munching rent-a-cop at the mall.

Comment

Quit lying, Fat Joe. Come clean and admit that you're a Klitschko hater and you have zero objectivity about them. You even told Freedom you were going to stalk all Wladimir Klitschko threads just to bash him.

But you won't come clean, because your self-esteem is too tied up with being the "history moderator." If not for that, you're just a Krispy Kreme munching rent-a-cop at the mall.

I never said any such thing to anyone. I did however say that I would be in every thread to point out the facts and truths in which nuthuggers like yourself seem to ignore.

Still waiting for those links and a confirmation on the picture challenge. Whats the hold up?

Comment

I never said any such thing to anyone. I did however say that I would be in every thread to point out the facts and truths in which nuthuggers like yourself seem to ignore.

Still waiting for those links and a confirmation on the picture challenge. Whats the hold up?
          Make sure to hold your breath while you wait, will you?

Comment

Make sure to hold your breath while you wait, will you?

Yep, that's what I thought. Keep talking out of your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
              at this ******.
              Dude Vlad was knocked out by a nobody in Corrie Sanders and Vitali had his face ruined by a past prime Lennox. They are NOT unbeatable dude. Vlad better thank Emmanuel Steward everyday for his improvements!

Comment

Yep, that's what I thought. Keep talking out of your ass.
                Have another donut, you disgustingly fat piece of ****.

Comment

Have another donut, you disgustingly fat piece of ****.

Atta boy, keep tossing insults and avoiding challenges. You're the typical tough guy hiding behind people saying "Hold me back, I'm gonna kick his ass!" You're a joke, a nuthugger, and you have a little something dribbling down your chin from the Klits. :bukkake:

Comment

How's things at the mall, rent-a-cop? Must suck that you couldn't make the force.

Comment

Working...
                    X