Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Challenges Floyd Mayweather To Fight After Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. This fight would flop like the joke it is

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      Lol. This fight would flop like the joke it is
      Lol floyd might as well fight pacquiao again

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
        Emotions were running and ego got to his head. He is waaaaay over his head if he thinks he could beat Mayweather in a fight. Even in a sparring session, Mayweather would still whup him easy.

Lets be real, we all know Broner would be no match for Mayweather and Mayweather won't come out of retirement for someone like Broner.. he hasn't proved his worth or fought anyone to be on the level of FMJ. I think this was staged to bring in hype and entertainment.
        They laughed and said that they knew that Floyd was just pulling their leg when he said he'd either fight Berto and Karim Mayfield.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
          I would rather see khan vs floyd
          If he comes back for Broner, I'm switching to Khan's side on this and Mayweather definitely ducked him for Berto.

Comment

Why are people getting riled up? It's not like there's a chance in hell of this happening.

Comment

You guys gotta admit.. Floyd and Broner's loyalty to help promote PBC is genius. There are at times inconsistencies with fighter friendships because on the screen or intended videos we see one thing, but then in behind the scenes or leaked videos and pictures you see another thing, so most of it is just marketing gimmicks.

Whatever drama you saw, just thinl about what brand produces the hype. It's definitely good for PBC. Given Broner's age and Davis, new generation teens rocking free cable from the parents that ain't got jack to do will follow stuff like this, even if they are just getting into boxing.

Comment

A fight between AB and Money Mayweather appears to be very unrealistic. I believe the real fight that Adrien Broner is angling for is with Danny "Swift" Garcia. I believe that was part of the reason of him failing to make the 140 lb limit, in order for him to move up to the welterweight division and challenge Danny Garcia for another title shot.

Comment

If you think Mayweather v Berto was a great fight, you damn sure gonna love this one!

Comment

Uncle Al and Floyd set this bs up....AB is the dude that's gonna beat Floyd....it's a fix....just watch this wwe ***** play out...I wanna be wrong so I hope I'm wrong but I can see Floyd ALLOWING himself to get beat....taking one for the team

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      Uncle Al and Floyd set this bs up....AB is the dude that's gonna beat Floyd....it's a fix....just watch this wwe ***** play out...I wanna be wrong so I hope I'm wrong but I can see Floyd ALLOWING himself to get beat....taking one for the team
                      I don't think he would do that. TMT will have a nice affiliated platform on PBC, or however long it lasts, and will help PPV events. TMT's goal is to have a stable of promising fighters. When Floyd starts to train, if he ever does, he will create a generation of his tactics. I foresee sometime 15 years later.

Comment

Working...
                      X