Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    let him go. we have pau anyway.

d12 is pau's *****. see 2009.

2-3 better offensive players on the team and he wants to be main guy on offense? gtfoh
    I think he ends up in Houston and he rejuvenates his career there. Howard, Harden, Parsons, etc. will be pretty tough.

Comment

To be fair they would have done alot better with Howard if they would have just hired Phil Jackson. How do you pick Dan Toni over Jackson when the only person that would even fit his system, who mastered his system in his prime in Steve Nash who's way slower and fragile. They screwed up by passing on Phil.

But since it's over and done with, they were dumb for putting that up. They should be trying to trade him to the Clippers for Jordan, Bledsoe who are fresh young athletic talent that could play Dan Toni's system. **** throw in Gasol for Blake Griffin.

Comment

I can't stand Dwight ever since the first time there was a possibility he might leave the Magic, the way he handled that all the way until he finally left made me hate him.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
          I think he ends up in Houston and he rejuvenates his career there. Howard, Harden, Parsons, etc. will be pretty tough.
          i hear he doesn't like their uptempo style.

if he goes to houston he wants a slower pace focused on him in the post.

Comment

He should sign with with the Rockets. The Lakers won't be able to utilize his talent to the fullest until Kobe retires. Howard has an ego, but he's not an egomaniac like Kobe, Shaq, MJ. Phil Jackson was the only one who could have made this whole thing work.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              i hear he doesn't like their uptempo style.

if he goes to houston he wants a slower pace focused on him in the post.
              He's a lumping idiot then. No surprise there, though. Houston's perfect for him. It's a far better version of what he won with in Orlando.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                He's a lumping idiot then. No surprise there, though. Houston's perfect for him. It's a far better version of what he won with in Orlando.
                It's D'Antoni.

He refuses to adjust his coaching scheme to fit the team.

Aging team who can't shoot threes and 2 dominant big men? Lets run and gun and shoot lots of 3's.

Comment

As a Laker fan, I hope he doesn't come back. Can't stand his attitude, and body language on the court.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    It's D'Antoni.

He refuses to adjust his coaching scheme to fit the team.

Aging team who can't shoot threes and 2 dominant big men? Lets run and gun and shoot lots of 3's.
                    Still don't understand why the Lakers hired him. Even if they didn't want to pay Phil, D'Antoni? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                      He should sign with with the Rockets. The Lakers won't be able to utilize his talent to the fullest until Kobe retires. Howard has an ego, but he's not an egomaniac like Kobe, Shaq, MJ. Phil Jackson was the only one who could have made this whole thing work.
                      nothing wrong with ego per se.

kobe and mj used their ego to better themselves and to win.

dwight doesn't want to win or get better.

he wants to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                      X