Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow.......Laker fans really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all you Laker fans saying that you want Howard gone, what's the alternative? The Lakers are an old team with no building blocks. If Dwight leaves and LA gets no compesation back, I see the Lakers potentially having one of their worst seasons ever. Imagine an opening game line up of Nash, Meeks, MWP, Hill, and Gasol. That team would be lucky to win 35 games imo. I don't see LeBron coming to LA, he's not going to want the pressure of playing in the shadows of Magic and Kobe. He's not built that way, which is one of the reasons why he didn't go to Chicago a few years ago imo. Even Kyrie might elect to stay put in Cleveland. The Cavs have the number one pick tonight and Irving and Waiters is a nice way to start building a team. I'm sure the Lakers will do something, but the immediate future looks bleak.
    Last edited by $tate of Mind; 06-27-2013, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      What will be the next plan for the Lakers if Howard doesn't return? Will they tank the season to get a shot of drafting Wiggins?
      lakers never tank.

worst seasons lakers ever had was still like 35-40 w's.

lakers plans is cap space 2014. d12 leaving just means more money.

lakers losing 1st, 2nd round playoffs IS rebuilding.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
        I got a feeling that the Mavs will get Dwight. He sees that he'll be the man in Dallas with Dirk on the tail end of his career. Plus, Cuban is cooking something up to bring Dwight to north Texas
        He would be stupid to go there. Who does he have to play with on that team? Houston is a much better fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
          To all you Laker fans saying that you want Howard gone, what's the alternative? The Lakers are an old team with no building blocks. If Dwight leaves and LA gets no compesation back, Isee the Lakers potpotentially having one of their worst seasons ever. Imagine an opening game line up of Nash, Meeks, MWP, Hill, and Gasol. That team would be lucky to win 35 games imo. I don't see LeBron coming to LA, he's not going to want the pressure of playing in the shadows of Magic and Kobe. He's not built that way, which is one of the reasons why he didn't go to Chicago a few years ago imo. Even Kyrie might elect to stay put in Cleveland. The Cavs have the number one pick tonight and Irving and Waiters is a nice way to start building a team. I'm sure the Lakers will do something, but the immediate future looks bleak.
          What Tua just said.

Comment

If I was Dwight, I would want to go to Golden State. Could you imagine Howard kicking it out to Curry and Thompson for 3? Howard on the Warriors would be filthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              you guys are ungrateful. i'm not.

thank you, dwight.

thank you for making lakers worst than before you came.

thank you for missing so many ft.

thank you for all your turnovers and to's our guards made trying to feed you.

thank you for being a lame that our real superstar killed himself trying carry you to the playoffs.

Do you think Mitch will still retire Howard's jersey in about 10 years from now?

Comment

To all you Laker fans saying that you want Howard gone, what's the alternative? The Lakers are an old team with no building blocks. If Dwight leaves and LA gets no compesation back, Isee the Lakers potpotentially having one of their worst seasons ever. Imagine an opening game line up of Nash, Meeks, MWP, Hill, and Gasol. That team would be lucky to win 35 games imo. I don't see LeBron coming to LA, he's not going to want the pressure of playing in the shadows of Magic and Kobe. He's not built that way, which is one of the reasons why he didn't go to Chicago a few years ago imo. Even Kyrie might elect to stay put in Cleveland. The Cavs have the number one pick tonight and Irving and Waiters is a nice way to start building a team. I'm sure the Lakers will do something, but the immediate future looks bleak.
                and still probably get 8th seed.

don't worry about the lakers. things always work out for us.

our worst era was the 90's.

9 playoff appearances, 5 50+ win seasons,

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  What Tua just said.
                  Who do you get with that cap space?

Comment

Who do you get with that cap space?
                    free agent players would be a good guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      free agent players would be a good guess.
                      Like who? Be more specific.......

Comment

Working...
                      X