No announcement yet.

What happens if Mayweather loses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    But if he loses it may be a good thing, and he finally gives his fans and the general public the kind of career he should have had, all guns blazing.
    He will fight Pac with no OSDT and go hell for leather to try make up for the loss like RJJ.
    i don't think losing the ortiz fight will encourage him to fight pac to prove something bigger. i think it's the exact opposite. if he can't win a green opposition, i don't think he can have enough courage to fight a ripe one. two loses in a row would be even more devastating.

my guess would be a long retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by KitangKatag View Post
      Butt of all jokes, fraud is exposed and beatin by a quiter!!!
      Floyd lost to Oritz, who losst to Madaina, who almost lost to Morales the supposedly shot guy Pac beat in Morales prime, and Maidana also lost to Khan, the sparring partner for Pac.

Comment

if floyd lost, pac-flyod is dead. floyd don want to add another loss in his record.

Comment

if he loses then he loses, no one is bigger than boxing - one shot can change it all. It would be humiliating if he got out boxed and outclassed, but that's not going to happen. Ortiz is going to have to land a big big shot, and needs to have Mayweather on real shaky legs. Whats with this fraud bs?

If he loses his fans will finally realize theyve been fooled all this time and wake up from their deluded rose tinted spectatcles of the mans abilities.
          Again that would only be true if was somehow outclassed by Ortiz, not just a one shot knock out. Anyone can get KO'd at any given time by one shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
            if he loses then he loses, no one is bigger than boxing - one shot can change it all. It would be humiliating if he got out boxed and outclassed, but that's not going to happen. Ortiz is going to have to land a big big shot, and needs to have Mayweather on real shaky legs. Whats with this fraud bs?

Again that would only be true if was somehow outclassed by Ortiz, not just a one shot knock out. Anyone can get KO'd at any given time by one shot.
            Agreed. If he loses by getting k0 d he rematches immediately. He most definitely doesnt get outclassed. Imop I think he begins a career similiar to Bhop and fights the young untested new boxers and the boxers who are hot atm. He dont just rely on reflexes like Roy so he should still be good as far as able to compete at a high level.

Anyone who thinks he is a fraud, opinion is not valid and is only based on hate. I could understand if you say a bit overrated which I dont think so but a fraud no.

Comment

There will be a lot of jealous Pac fans.

Comment

If he loses, he loses.

He'll probably get straight back into a biggish fight.

Comment

What up with this "then he is a fraud"??

Floyd has always been a fraud chicken!

Comment

Originally posted by led's son View Post
                    if floyd lost, pac-flyod is dead. floyd don want to add another loss in his record.
                    Actually Floydie will come begging to fight pac and will dropped the OSDT to get it on and will experience a sweet hatton night.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      If he loses then he gets a 1 in the loss column. Nothing wrong with that.
                      Of course one loss isnt the end of the world but we are talking about Mayweather. He loves to brag about being undefeated and that it, doesnt care about the quality fighters he has faced, its all about noone could beat him.

To be honest i think the loss would affect him mentality a lot, a fight with pacquiao imo would be meaningless at that point.

Comment

Working...
                      X