No announcement yet.

road work times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
    Thanks bud , What I also do is, that I do not always push myself during my road work. at least once a week then, I try to do a PB or around the same time. It really helped me a lot to stay motivated.
    O: !
    what's a PB?
    i think i push myself too hard.. and always end up getting injuries .. and then i rest.. and then i lose my progress..!! so thanks, i will remember this!! i gotta work smarter

Comment

I never saw the point in beating time or keeping record. Road work is for endurance and as long as you cover the appropriate distance according to your needs and don't stop that should be it. I mean worst case scenario you should jog slowly, but don't stop. Tell that voice in your head to stfu and keep running.

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
        what's a PB?
        i think i push myself too hard.. and always end up getting injuries .. and then i rest.. and then i lose my progress..!! so thanks, i will remember this!! i gotta work smarter
        A PB stands for 'personal best'. In other words the best time that you can do for the given distance.

Comment

ive been constipated for the past 5 days help me out bruh

get some greens in you.

Comment

5k in 26 mins

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
              I never saw the point in beating time or keeping record. Road work is for endurance and as long as you cover the appropriate distance according to your needs and don't stop that should be it. I mean worst case scenario you should jog slowly, but don't stop. Tell that voice in your head to stfu and keep running.
              hmm you bring a good point. but isnt pushing yourself what's gonna push your physical condition further? i feel like pacing yourself is only gonna teach you how to pace yourself better :P
              i could be wrong, please persaude me. coz i hate road work
              Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
              A PB stands for 'personal best'. In other words the best time that you can do for the given distance.
              ohh ok i understand personal best. but thanks for the explanation anyways !!
              Originally posted by baya View Post

get some greens in you.
              thanks sir LOL
              Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
              5k in 26 mins
              bruh were about the same .

Comment

what's a PB?
                PB is Personal Best. Yep, true, try not to always push yourself hard, your body needs rest. Without any rest your body will produce injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                  Time is very important because roadwork is about getting heart rate up at a good running speed..... Might as well walk if time was not an issue?

Comment

Working...
                  X