No announcement yet.

Chambers Decisions Dimitrenko To Land Klitschko Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American

Its about time we have a good american heavywieght. The last one was Calvin Brock but Chambers beat him so Chambers is the best american HW out there and the best chance to bring a title back to the states, i think Chambers would own Arreola.

Comment

who the eff is that judge who effing scored it 113-113?
      è un gran coglione!!!

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
        He should fight Povetkin again first imo...will decide a clear deserver, but it won't happen.
        most here judged eddie by his fight against povetkin.
        most boxing scribes didnot give much creedence to eddies poor showing in that one because most thought eddie gave povetkin that fight by taking mid rounds off and toying with him. as if he would stand back and admire his work and just loose focus. but eddies had major changes in his corner.

ha ha ha. sorry but just wishfull thinking on dimi fans part.

i would consider it a step backwards at this time for chambers to fight povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          First kretchmann now dimitrenko that's 2 protected eastern europeans with bloated records eliminated.
          Kretschmann is German, not East European.

The small but tough journeyman Denis Bakhtov who KOed him is Russian.

Bahktov is smaller than Chambers, he's only 5'11" compared to Kretschmann's 6'5".

Comment

damn i missed it

Comment

good for eddie

if eddie turns up right in shape, he can give wlad problems, he may not win, but a fast mobile dude with good defence is always going to trouble a big guy who isnt very quick on his feet

Comment

amazing...all these wlad and dimi fans are going thru and deleting all there one sided posts on the chambers fight.
                ha ha ha...
                here's a real winner here. he goes under many alts. all have wlad or vitali avatars. i had replied using his quote so i had it saved. he deleted it out of that thread. ha ha
                this guy is a crack up:
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Klitschko2009

you dumb ****

Eastern European heavyweights are superior and are dominating the heavyweight division...All of the top American heavyweights have been defeated by superior Eastern European heavyweights.

You Americans have gone soft...Eastern Europeans are stronger, hungrier and more determined.

Here's some advice you twat....ALWAYS bet on the Eastern European

Dimitrenko will beat the **** out of Chambers

[/quote-steelhead]if i had a **** i'd be playing with myself right now panzyboy![/quote]

Comment

Originally posted by steelhead View Post
                  amazing...all these wlad and dimi fans are going thru and deleting all there one sided posts on the chambers fight.
                  ha ha ha...
                  here's a real winner here. he goes under many alts. all have wlad or vitali avatars. i had replied using his quote so i had it saved. he deleted it out of that thread. ha ha
                  this guy is a crack up:
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Klitschko2009

you dumb ****

Eastern European heavyweights are superior and are dominating the heavyweight division...All of the top American heavyweights have been defeated by superior Eastern European heavyweights.

You Americans have gone soft...Eastern Europeans are stronger, hungrier and more determined.

Here's some advice you twat....ALWAYS bet on the Eastern European

Dimitrenko will beat the **** out of Chambers

[/quote-steelhead]if i had a **** i'd be playing with myself right now panzyboy!
                  [/QUOTE]

He's a racist bastard. Nothing new.

Comment

Big ups to Eddie, he won me big $$$$ today.

Not that I doubted him for one second.

how about that KD by the way?

That's the farthest i've seen a mouthpiece fly so far in 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                      Big ups to Eddie, he won me big $$$$ today.

Not that I doubted him for one second.

how about that KD by the way?

That's the farthest i've seen a mouthpiece fly so far in 2009.
                      I'm kicking myself for not betting more. The judges scared me.

Comment

Working...
                      X