No announcement yet.

Chambers Decisions Dimitrenko To Land Klitschko Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    I'm kicking myself for not betting more. The judges scared me.
    Me too. I bet $200, shoulda been $400.

I actually went to my book this morning to double up on it and the fight was off the board.

My guess is that all the late money was coming in on Chambers and they pulled it.

Comment

Originally posted by titleholder View Post
      Can't believe that ****ing judge saw it as a draw after Eddie clearly owned that ass
      That is the reason i`ve bet 10$ on a draw I knew Chambers would be much better than my countryman, but i thought the judges in Germany would try to "save" Dmitrenko`s status... I was very right on both, but lost my bucks anyway

Comment

113-113 may be the worst score I have ever seen in a fight. If not, it's close to the worst. I had NO dog in this fight, and I struggled to give Dimitrenko a round. Judging like that is a disgrace to boxing and it seems to be happening all the time now.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
          113-113 may be the worst score I have ever seen in a fight. If not, it's close to the worst. I had NO dog in this fight, and I struggled to give Dimitrenko a round. Judging like that is a disgrace to boxing and it seems to be happening all the time now.
          i havent seen the fight yet, but look on the bright side, the other 2 judges gave chambers the win. thats a german based fighter losing to a non german based fighter in germany on the scorecards.

It might even encourage more americans to fight abroad. With so many talented fighters based in germany now, and with the money fights can make there it can only be a good thing imo

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
            i havent seen the fight yet, but look on the bright side, the other 2 judges gave chambers the win. thats a german based fighter losing to a non german based fighter in germany on the scorecards.

It might even encourage more americans to fight abroad. With so many talented fighters based in germany now, and with the money fights can make there it can only be a good thing imo
            It seems like it happens everywhere more and more these days. Nobody in the world could justify 113-113 in this fight. Yet nothing will happen to the judge and the nothing will change. Im glad the other two judges gave the fight to the clear winner, but the fact that one judge can either be so clearly bought off or so clearly unqualified is what bothers me. 113-113 can stop alot of fighters from ever leaving there own backyards for fear of robbery.

Comment

That score was bull****, wouldn't be surprised if he was paid off.

Comment

The amount of hype Dimi gets on here i'm suprised Chambers won and even more suprised he won by decisions.

Comment

Working...
                X