No announcement yet.

anger, frustration, heartbreak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    Lmao@20 pounds. Sad because it's true...
    "But I only ate a piece of bread coach, honest....."............. Rockin'

Comment

as far as the anger, frustration, heartbreak with boxing goes...... "Being in love with boxing is like being in love with a girl that just won't love you back".

Comment

Why dont you spar with a good opponent from your club and tell him before hand you aint holding back it could remove some of the frustration it might even build your confidence up just let all that energy go.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          as far as the anger, frustration, heartbreak with boxing goes...... "Being in love with boxing is like being in love with a girl that just won't love you back".
          Good point i felt no love during training yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by FightFit View Post
            Good point i felt no love during training yesterday.
            training is war; mind, body and soul. no time for lovin'. there's plenty of time for lovin' afterwards.

have you had any sanctioned bouts, ones that are recorded in your passbook?....... Rockin'

Comment

The first post was from a few weeks ago had 2 bouts cancelled but ive got my first one later tonight

Comment

GL man!

Comment

Originally posted by nyashapatrickd View Post
                  I was meant to be fighting on our show tommorow night! First show off the year, first fight off mine.. Went in to train today to hear the guy had cancelled.. I was so heartbroken my energy just left my body and now im going to sleep with the possibility that my coach gets me a fight or i just have to watch everyone else.. Im annoyed and don't know how to motivate myself to even go watch everyone else tommorow... Just looking for some sound advice on how to overcome this hurdle and also the fact that i might still be fighting but i'very gone into a stateoof depression!
                  Yo guys i won my first fight first round stoppage inside the first minute! Let me know if you want more details thanks everyone that commenteted on this thread when i was dissapointed!

Comment

Originally posted by nyashapatrickd View Post
                    Yo guys i won my first fight first round stoppage inside the first minute! Let me know if you want more details thanks everyone that commenteted on this thread when i was dissapointed!
                    that's the way ya do it, I had a similar outcome my first fight. years later I ended up being managed by Jackie Kallen while fighting at the Palace of Auburn Hills. If you can dream it and truely put in the work than you can do just about anything. Stay true in the heart and congratulations kid, Boxing Scenes proud of ya........... Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      that's the way ya do it, I had a similar outcome my first fight. years later I ended up being managed by Jackie Kallen while fighting at the Palace of Auburn Hills. If you can dream it and truely put in the work than you can do just about anything. Stay true in the heart and congratulations kid, Boxing Scenes proud of ya........... Rockin'
                      Was crazy man the feeling of winning was nothing like I've ever felt, greatest feeling cannot wait to be back in the ring after christmas! Thanks alot mate

Comment

Working...
                      X