No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson-Fonfara II Eyed For April 4th in Quebec

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real Talk85 View Post
    Can't wait. Kovalev is the result of unchecked hype. He is Not nearly as good as what his girlfriends make him out to be.
    Pascal can take a punch and he can drop bombs, can krusher stand up to that, nope.
    Other then the possibility that he has an irritable bowel situation just who has Pascal been dropping bombs on? Hell, he couldn't even dent Bute and he was frighten like he was half expecting that he was going to get knocked out.

Comment

Comment

Announcer: Would you fight Hopkins?

Stevenson: Wee wee monami! I fight anyone!

Announcer: What about Kovalev?

Stevenson: Ehh.. Eh.. Vous mus talk to Monsiuer Hahmone..

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
          Other then the possibility that he has an irritable bowel situation just who has Pascal been dropping bombs on? Hell, he couldn't even dent Bute and he was frighten like he was half expecting that he was going to get knocked out.

Are you denying that Pascal has good power? And you have the nerve to criticize him fighting smart against Bute.

Reality check, the guy he is fighting has never faced a top ten contender and his signature win comes against a 49 year old man that hardly averaged 16 punches a round. Oh yeah Pascal is really in for it now! Ha ha ha ha ha!

All fear Sergey " I have never fought a top ten contender yet somehow I am the boogeyman of boxing" can Krusher Kovalev.

Artur B. Has a better resume and he only has ten fights! Whoa!

Comment

If Top Rank can do Rios-Alvarado III, why not? Can't accuse these guys of not being creative!

Comment

Man wtf is happening and why are they cashing in in this. Who's giving away free money? I want some

Comment

Are you denying that Pascal has good power? And you have the nerve to criticize him fighting smart against Bute.

Reality check, the guy he is fighting has never faced a top ten contender and his signature win comes against a 49 year old man that hardly averaged 16 punches a round. Oh yeah Pascal is really in for it now! Ha ha ha ha ha!

All fear Sergey " I have never fought a top ten contender yet somehow I am the boogeyman of boxing" can Krusher Kovalev.

Kovalev has never faced a top 10 contender? He's beaten 2 world champions. And the other one, Superduck, ran away from fighting him.

Comment

I made a thread after the Salka-Garcia fight saying that these Haymon fighters getting career high/big paydays to fight terrible or overmatched competition will slowly kill the competitiveness of the sport. I said that fighters are going to simply stop taking risks because... well, why would they? If you can fight a guy like Rod Salka or Dmitry Sukhotzsiizeuy for $750,000 to $1million +, why on gods green Earth would you EVER take a risk and fight a guy who could beat you?

Half of the posters commenting ITT called me a hater and told me to STFU, among other things.

Well. Hate to say I told you so

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                    Not surprised by the opponent selection at all, in fact I expect Stevenson to be taking on bums until late 2015.

The reality is Stevenson has to survive until late 2015 to fight Kovalev. Which means no tough opponents until then. Kovalev has to fulfill his mandatory obligation after Pascal. Because they paid Mohameddi to step aside, he'll likely be facing Mohameddi in the summer. Which leaves a potential Stevenson fight for late next year. That is unless one of these bums manages to find the Darnell Boone button Stevenson's chin.

He's also not getting any younger so I guess Stevenson needs to keep bummin.
                    Bute, Froch and Ward refuse to fight him. He had to move up a division to get a championship fight.
                    Alvarez and Beterbiev are buddies
                    Jurgen Brähmer or Erik Skoglundif refuse to fight outside their respective countries
                    Pascal and Kovalev are facing each other in March
                    Who else do you want him to fight?

Comment

I suggest that you stop posting so that you no longer embarrass yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X