No announcement yet.

Virgil Hunter on Lampleys commentary.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
    What a cry baby. His crying rant after Khan got KTFO by Canelo was his most pathetic moment. I mean he cried about Canelo ducking a fighter he has no connection with...
    yep, i'll never look at hunter as a stand up guy after khan got his bell rung.

Comment

Doug Fischer is the ultimate ULTIMATE, corney & cringey neek. Tries to make himself look cool by talking against 'the demographic'.

117 - 110 Kovalev. I mean seriously Doug this sport isn't for you. That commentary the other day with Steve Kim was sickening. Stick to writing because you're both bums when it's comes to real knowledge & you both sound pathetic talking into a mic.

Comment

Virgin ****er is the biggest training fraud since Mayweather Sr. Your boy got his ass whooped by Kovakev. Even Turdre knew he lost and was shocked when he got the decision

Comment

Virgil wouldn't have had a problem with the commentary if Lampley had been cheerleading for Ward like Kellerman & Jones were doing.

Comment

Originally posted by ausfightfan View Post
            The fight was never even, and by the end of 10, ward needs a knock out.
            ... you're an "alt", of course... but that's the naked truth...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              Is he upset about Kellerman deep-throating Ward for 12 rounds? Or is bias only a problem when the non-American fighter is mildly praised?
              Kellerman was hardly deep throating anyone. None of those guys are perfect but of the 3, Kellerman is probably the less bias one of all IMO and Im not just talking about this fight in particular.
              Originally posted by paulf View Post
              What a load of shit. Lampleys job is to yell and bark and make the fight sound exciting. Its not his job to see every single punch or to give 50-50 attention to both guys; if one guy is working more, Lampleys going to be be mentioning his work more. Fucking shit.
              That doesn't mean Lampley has to be a fanboy and only get hyped up about just 1 fighter that's in the ring. You make it sound as if Ward never did any work. Because if memory serves me right, neither one did significant work to separate himself from the other fighter.
              Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              I think he shows up to every other fight drunk. He has been horrible for the past few years
              Every other fight? You're being quite modest.

Comment

Lampley's call was awful.

Max: "Nice right hand by Ward inside."
                Lampley: "What was so nice about that right hand, Max?"

Lampley is pathetic.

Comment

HBO at work ..check out the video

Comment

I think they keep Lampley around because he's coherent (but often wrong) and you can clearly understand what he says.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      I'm not defending the HBO commentary team btw. I think they suck. But people are extremely selective with their outrage over their broadcasts.
                      That would include you and your stupid comments about Kellerman and the "deep throat " with Ward.

Gay sex seems to be on your mind a lot.. Just come out already.
                      Last edited by joseph5620; 12-06-2016, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X