Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will Lomachenko duck the Salido rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will Lomachenko duck the Salido rematch?

Win or Lose next fight, Lomachenko has unfinished business with Salido. At 130 Salido is stronger and not weight drained. I'd favor Salido by KO in a rematch. Thoughts? I just hope Lomachenko is not a coward and face the best at 130 like Salido,Vargas,Walters.

Ya Lomachenko is clearly showing signs of being a ducker LOL

Comment

Lol no matter what people are going to cry about it. Look at vargas who fought salido and got low blow but he took it like a man. Then you got loma fans crying about the low blow . While conviniently forgoting thst loma was clinching like as if he was Postol or Wlad

Comment

Duck? Lmao last time I checked Loma was hoping Salido would win so they can square off again. I got Loma TKO victory

Comment

I think he will.

Since that loss, Lomas team have kept him away from physical fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            Lol no matter what people are going to cry about it. Look at vargas who fought salido and got low blow but he took it like a man. Then you got loma fans crying about the low blow . While conviniently forgoting thst loma was clinching like as if he was Postol or Wlad
            You're as incompetent as Laurence Cole is. Rewatch the fight and starting in the third round count how many low blows landed and how many times he was warned.

Despite Salido cheating on the scales and cheating in the ring, he almost got knocked out and had points been taken away appropriately, he would have lost by decision. A guy with 56 pro fights had to cheat his ass off to barely scrape by a guy with 1 pro fight.

Let that sink in.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              You're as incompetent as Laurence Cole is. Rewatch the fight and starting in the third round count how many low blows landed and how many times he was warned.

Despite Salido cheating on the scales and cheating in the ring, he almost got knocked out and had points been taken away appropriately, he would have lost by decision. A guy with 56 pro fights had to cheat his ass off to barely scrape by a guy with 1 pro fight.

Let that sink in.
              He won't think about it because Lomachenko isn't American

Comment

Originally posted by ,GGG View Post
                He won't think about it because Lomachenko isn't American
                I'm familiar with his posts. He's a jackass.

Comment

Salido doesn't have a belt so he'll use that as an excuse. Guys that fight in the amateurs so long get addicted to those trophies, ribbons, and medals. That's why they put so much emphasis on trinkets instead of fighting the best regardless if it's for a belt or not.

Comment

Salido.said Loma wouldn't be interested cause he doesn't have a belt. I doubt it though, Loma doesn't seem like the type to avoid fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X