Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will Lomachenko duck the Salido rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends if he stays at 130.

If he beats Martinez and stays at 130, Berchelt may be next.

But there's a lot of potential opponents for him there: Walters, Fortuna, Salido, Vargas.

Comment

Loma needs to worry about Rocky first as he can easy spoil his chances.

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
        Loma needs to worry about Rocky first as he can easy spoil his chances.
        Rocky is going to get it just like when he fought Mickey Garcia. There are levels in boxing.

As to the ones that said that Loma is ducking, all i can do is laugh at your ignorance. Loma owned Gary Russel, wanted Rigo but he ducked, wanted Walters(hell he even offered part of his purse) but he ducked. Salido was very lucky in that Loma fight and i'm sure loses a rematch.

Comment

So I thought everyone wants come-forward fighters, but they are placed into duckable category now. I see.

Can anybody explain why Lomachenko would duck Salido 2? What does this TS mean?

Is this like Floyd ducking the Hoya rematch? What exactly am I missing? Why would anyone duck come-forward fighters? This is boxing not MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by TBE vs GGG View Post
            Win or Lose next fight, Lomachenko has unfinished business with Salido. At 130 Salido is stronger and not weight drained. I'd favor Salido by KO in a rematch. Thoughts? I just hope Lomachenko is not a coward and face the best at 130 like Salido,Vargas,Walters.
            Let's put this guy on the spot and ask him what did he see in Salido that makes him think Loma would duck Salido.

Comment

I'm still waiting for the answer. I'm not a fan of both.

Why would a 28 year old boxing technician with amateur background duck a 35 year old come-forward fighter?

Comment

What Loma****'s sissy fans fail to realize is that Salido was drained against Loma****. Rewatch the fight, Salido had no mustard on his punches at all. They were all pushed punches and they still bothered Loma****. If the Salido that showed up for Vargas shows up in a rematch with Loma**** that sissy will get knocked the f**k out.

Comment

This will always be on Loma****'s record:

Comment

Lmao dudes should get banned for stupid bs like this......only on NSB smh

Comment

Originally posted by -The Predator- View Post
                      This will always be on Loma****'s record:

Loma fans are not obsessed with fighters "keepin dat Oh on dey record" like other c0ck gobbling ******s I won't mention.

Nice try though.

Comment

Working...
                      X