Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Throws Political Punch, Wants Death Penalty By Hanging

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A true man of God...

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
      A true man of God...
      This is why I hate when people use religion ad an excuse why they hate gay people. They use it when only fits their agenda but when it comes to other **** like lying or adultery or anything else they don't seem to care for it.

Comment

I mean the Guillotine was pretty efficient and quick, why not go there as well? He did have a point about not having doctors do it, the oath is the oath and murder kind of goes against that oath.

Comment

I'm with Manny. If we are killing people for the crimes they are committing who gives a f#ck about the means of which we kill them. Keep it simple. Waste as little money as possible on chemicals or bringing a doctor. Any moron can hang someone. Pay a mfer minimum wage to hang a rapist. F#ck bringing in a $50/hr doctor to inject thousands of dollars worth of chemicals in him.

Although idk wtf they are doing in the Philippines currently so this could be crazy talk if they haven't killed anyone since 1971.

Comment

I think there's two biggest myths in pro boxing now

1. Golovkin and Pacquiao being the nice good guys

2. Kovalev being the bad and mean person

Some of Golovkin fans would be disappointed if they knew Russian and seen some of his interviews in his native language. That nice smiling is just fooling you. I guess it's the same with Pacquiao, but I might be wrong
            Last edited by g27region; 07-05-2016, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
              I mean the Guillotine was pretty efficient and quick, why not go there as well? He did have a point about not having doctors do it, the oath is the oath and murder kind of goes against that oath.
              I never understood that as well??? A Dr. Takes an Oath to do whatever they can to save lives not destroy them. Same goes for Vets.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                If you rape & murder people, if you rob & murder people you deserve worse than just hanging off some tree so I don't have an issue with that.
                What about if you just murder?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  A lot of countries outside of the United States execute drug dealers and smugglers. If they had that in the U.S 50% of the jails would be empty.
                  The same argument could be made if we just legalised.

Comment

Can someone tell me in which way death by hanging is more humane?

Comment

this is what a country gets for electing a dumb **** with no education hanging come on now just do life in prison or lethal injection

Comment

Working...
                      X