Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Sine when does jayz hate Floyd lol
    I don't know how people find this stuff out

People have a lot to say about Floyd fans but to me his detractors seem to know the most about him.

Comment

I'm done being a fan of this clown. I don't mind trash talk, I don't mind confidence, hell I don't even mind arrogance as long as you bring it in the ring. But is is soooooooooooooo sdumb. Why would you attack people that did nothing to you? Why would you bash Jay-Z who has 100s even 1000s hell even millions of people who love and support him? To make yourself look good? **** you Broner. I'm done with you.

Comment

Lol ****ing idiot!!

Comment

Sine when does jayz hate Floyd lol

50 says jay doesnt really like mayweather

Comment

LOL.... why is he apologizing?

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post

50 says jay doesnt really like mayweather
              Idk about all that. Jay has mentioned Floyd and pac in songs before unless something recent happened

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                LOL.... why is he apologizing?
                Maybe he wants the deal now.. that reality is setting in.

"About Billions"

Comment

Idk about all that. Jay has mentioned Floyd and pac in songs before unless something recent happened
                  Never seen that video. Guessing that's what it's come from considering it says "he HATES" Floyd in the title. Don't know how people find these things.

He didn't actually say he hates him, and seemed to me like he was talking rubbish.

Not that I could care any less.

A lot of what 50 Cent says seems like a load of bull**** to me. That story in this video about Beyoncé jumping off a stage to argue with him sounds like complete rubbish.

Comment

little too late i think, hope he has a great career and makes a lot of money, but realistically he hasn't shown that yet. He could fight no name fighters and make some good money but if he steps up to the big names for the big money,he'll most likely end up in the floor and after a couple of fights like that he'll be done.
                    On the other hand if he wants to pursue a rap career after boxing, the last thing you wanna do is make jay-z mad.

Comment

Broner sees that Jay Z is making moves to become a big hitter in boxing promotion. So, the wheels began to turn in his pea brain, but he remembers, "Oh ****, I told Jay to suck my dick when he offered me $40 million! I ****ed up, huh, Big Homie?" BH: "Yeah, you did, AB. Better apologize to try to do damage control. Jay may be your boss soon!" AB: "Damn, it's hard out here for a simp! Think I still got a shot @ that $40 mill?" BH: "Nah, fool, but you can kiss Jay's ass for maybe $100k."

Comment

Working...
                      X