Comments Thread For: Broner Apologizes For Ripping Jay-Z Over 40 Mill Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    Realised how much 40,000,000 was.
    He went to Hymen and was like "I'm making more than that right?" and Hymen just laughed at him and told him to shut the door on the way out.

Comment

One more Maidana and that 40 mil will look real real good!

Comment

If you actually believe that Rocnation offered this uneducated, piece of ghetto trash a 40 million dollar contract then YDKSAB.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
          i think you might be right because mayweather was at jay-z 40/40 club after party on friday !!!!!!!!!!!!

http://pagesix.com/2015/01/12/jay-z-...gether-in-nyc/

and i seen pictures of floyd at another jay-z party last year with beyonce !!!!!!!!!!!!!
          that means Floyd was the big homie

Comment

Originally posted by TommyToughNuts View Post
            If you actually believe that Rocnation offered this uneducated, piece of ghetto trash a 40 million dollar contract then YDKSAB.
            You just mad that he told Jay Z to suck his Diick and not you.:*******: "Uneduated", "Ghetto"....and still he managed to make millions.....what about you Mr. "Educated" and Mr. "Suburb" ? Tough talk coming from someone who has "tough" in their screen name.
            Last edited by billfifty; 01-12-2015, 08:32 PM. Reason: oops

Comment

50 says jay doesnt really like mayweather
              Let's be honest, who does? apart from a bunch of flomos who have never met him or don't know him personally. The guy has to pay people to stay around him.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Let's be honest, who does? apart from a bunch of flomos who have never met him or don't know him personally. The guy has to pay people to stay around him.
                Jay and floyd was partying at the 40/40 club friday night

http://pagesix.com/2015/01/12/jay-z-...gether-in-nyc/

Comment

Its awesome for Broner to admit he was wrong and apologize. Wouldve been better had he expressed himself in a civilized manner from the start. It seems people regard Broner as wrong in this situation because he is disliked already for his mouth and antics and not actually because his words were disrespectful. Many people, bloggers, not unlike us, have blasted Jay Z for whatever reason and are free to do so. So is Broner. I agree thats a lot of money to turn down. From what I see with Jay and athletes, hes about making the big bucks point blank period. This wouldve been a great opportunity for Broner to be able to set up his family financially. What was he thinking. It seems like a lot of people are afraid of Jay Z. This is America. People HAVE to be able to freely state their own opinions without fear. I agree Mayweather probably told him that wasnt a smart thing to do l. Hope Broner learns from this. I hope he isnt trying to compare himself to Robinson Cano, who Jay Z got a major contract for, because boxing business and baseball business are very different ball games. Broner may not have a degree, but hes not uneducated. He may be from the ghetto, but he's not trash. Not to mention, one who I could say the same thing for, Jay Z. He made it from a tough environment just like Broner did. To call Broner trash for reasons that many people have about themselves too is like calling many people trash, myself included.
                  Last edited by JustOneGuy; 01-12-2015, 09:15 PM.

Comment

50 says jay doesnt really like mayweather
                    Jay don't like 50...that's s fact ...Floyd was just partying with Jay ...50 jealous

Comment

• Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS
                      I'm sure Haymon told Broner to reject the offer......same thing that happened with Quillin.....Two guys turning down huge career high paydays and for what?????

Haymon really has these guys by the balls and it's embarrassing.......
                      Arum has pacs balls and his balls in pacs ass ...these guys are smart they can be with Al and be there own boss ...get rid of arum and sell out gringo Hoya ...I'm glad Al bringing boxing back to regular Tv...

Comment

Working...
                      X