Collapse
No announcement yet.

rank your top 5 real fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know for a fact that Roberto Duran is the best that ever appeared in a Rocky movie, and quite frankly, I'm either too apathetic and/or lazy to research the rest...

Comment

Originally posted by Panamaniac View Post
      I know for a fact that Roberto Duran is the best that ever appeared in a Rocky movie, and quite frankly, I'm either too apathetic and/or lazy to research the rest...
      many good ones have been named the other person in your avator that you have not named is in the running as well

Comment

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
        many good ones have been named the other person in your avator that you have not named is in the running as well
        If Tyson appeared in a Rocky film (I havn't seen all), it would be a toss-up for #1 vs Duran. At least that's how I see it today, I might see it differently tomorrow...

Comment

Without being in the film himself Rocky Marciano who Rocky Balboa gets a gold chain hthat was his from Mickey , he gives it to Tommy Gunn in pt 5 .

Dolph Lundren was a kick boxer (broke stallones ribs in a scene)

Mr . T was a toughman competitor

Hulk Hogan was a real wrestler WWE (probably Roided to the gills )

Jeremy Williams also played one of Morrisons k.o victims .
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-30-2016, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Hulk Hogan BROTHER

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Without being in the film himself Rocky Marciano who Rocky Balboa gets a gold chain hthat was his from Mickey , he gives it to Tommy Gunn in pt 5 .

Dolph Lundren was a kick boxer (broke stallones ribs in a scene)

Mr . T was a toughman competitor

Hulk Hogan was a real wrestler WWE (probably Roided to the gills )

Jeremy Williams also played one of Morrisons k.o victims .
              I should have clarified I was looking for professional boxers but like you have stated Dolph was and others were very talented athletes in combat sports have been evolved in the series of movies and yes dolph did hurt sly badly. When the expendable series of movies came out sly said that dolph was still very impressive still and there were action stars and combat sport athletes such as randy couture involved in those pictures. As you have stated Jeremy Williams who was a very good fighter was one of tommy gunn's (morrisons) Victims but I also recognized others. When I have more time I will try to bring these up. thanks for your post.
              Last edited by rightsideup; 08-30-2016, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                The only one I liked was Tommy Gunn.
                Stallone did a special on the movies on all the movies and he stated rocky 5 the one with Morrison it actually did the worst from a ratings perspective but I agree with you I though Morrison did very well in the movie and frankly I really enjoyed that movie. It just a little sad the way both tommy and sly's sons lives ended in real life. My condolences to family's and friends of both those fellows

Comment

I think all the names have been named. I'm a huge fan of the Rocky franchise. Loved them all, but Creed was my least favorite, probably since it didn't revolve around Rocky himself. I remember going to the first one with my father and coming home wanting to eat raw eggs. He said "go ahead kid" and cracked two in a glass for me. Well I promptly drank the two eggs down and less than 5 seconds layer they came back up in the sink with the yikes still intact. Took me about 12 more years before I could chug raw eggs and not puke them back up!

Comment

You probably shouldn't do that anyway. I remember Stallone mentioning in the commentary for Rocky that he later found out there's a risk of salmonella drinking raw eggs.

Comment

Working...
                    X